Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

The server NA-PVE-Official-GenTwo966 (platform PC) has too many constant crashes since the halloween event, I already made several reports since then in "ARK Official Server Outage Report" and it still does not solve it, I know that the forum is not for this, but if they do not solve the problem, what options do i have?.
Crashes in the last hours:
image.thumb.png.b348b797538b29e15c5e264804549135.png

Thanks...

Edited by Vutoquii

• lTaySoNl changed the title to 656 server unavailable in steam but available in epic games 2 days!

Last night I go into the game and see ... that my tek parasaur was starving to death (the feeder is full!) He died! And my beloved giga (she was standing in the yard of the base) with tek-armor and an epic saddle - suddenly DIED! (it is not known from what) Other animals are scattered around the base, a couple of Managarmrs from the yard fell into the forest above the base. WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SERVER? Why did my animals die for such fantastic reasons? Who will be responsible for this?

This is a paid game. We pay and the developer provides us with a quality game for our money. But in this case we are simply being deceived.

I urge you to investigate this case and return MY animals to me. I do not need any others to replace, return to me those that were illegally taken from me due to the fault of your poorly configured servers. In the end, the server has crashed several times already. Restore it for a day back, don't mock your players!

Update. Trying to put the rest of the dinos in cryopods and voila! The server died again, without warning!

Guys, this is not Gen2, this is the Island! If this happens to him, then your game really dies. Why do we need a new addition and a map, if even the old ones can no longer work? Spend some money on server upgrades.

And prohibit, just FORBID all these farms with hundreds of dinos for sale - they kill servers and because of these merchants no one can play! We recently had a neighbor and started breeding dino. Now we can’t walk around our base properly, because the lags have become terrible!

Update 2. The server started, worked for exactly 3 minutes and crashed again. I have no more words. I'm just afraid to enter the game so as not to produce losses.

Update 3. (the next day, today) At the base at the gate, the foundation on which the safe and the torch stood were missing. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!! What's next? Will the entire base disappear? 🤬☹️

You upset me terribly. The game should be fun and not cause a nervous breakdown in the player.

Edited by sk1ff
update info

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic