Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

So, how in the world is this possible?

Server 650 PvE was offline for a few days. I tried to log in several days in a row to make sure everything wouldnt decay on me.
But today when the server was back up, for some reason the server beeing offline didnt prevent stuff from decaying!

Dinos GONE! 

Did Wildcards braincells auto-decay or something? How can they let this happen?
What am I supposed to do about it? I cant submit a ticked on auto-decay. Then they be like OWN FAULT!
Plz help...

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, SunsetErosion said:

But today when the server was back up, for some reason the server beeing offline didnt prevent stuff from decaying!

More than likely, the server was up and running but not accessible. The timers kept rolling. The only thing you can do is submit a ticket for them to investigate.

Edited by Joebl0w13

11 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

More than likely, the server was up and running but not accessible. The counters kept rolling. The only thing you can do is submit a ticket for them to investigate.

I checked Battlemetrics logs. Only from 20 hours ago people started to log again...
I hope those people had more luck resetting decay timers.
This is crazy, how can an offline/unaccecable server go unnoticed, not worked on properly for so many days...
Battlemetrics showed it as "invalid" or something...
OMFG...

971 down again....

Server was restarted couple days ago (Nov 29) with the 340.8 update but it came online 3 hrs after all servers were already online but it rolled back to the night of Nov 27th. Yesterday morning (Nov 30th) it was restarted and stayed online for almost 3 hours but it rolled back to the 27th then at night it was restarted again due to the 340.10 update but it rolled back to the 27th again and crashed 3 hrs later. Today server was restarted almost 4 hrs ago and again it rolled back to the 27th and crashed 2 hrs later....

server 971 was manually restarted earlier again but didnt last long as it crashed and stayed down after 3 hrs not being able to auto reboot (down 4 hrs ago from this post)

but when i first logged in it was back again to before I logged out the night of Nov 27th having to redo everything before i logged off that night

now even when server restarts its pointless to play as it just loses all the progress, this has happened multiple times already being restarted manually by WC and staying online for 2-3 hrs after being offline for almost 20 hrs each time but auto save doesnt save

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic