Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

48 hours now and still nothing. 1207 gen 1 official got rest to day 1 no warnings nothing, submitted reports, as have other players and still nothing has been put up about it. Literally lost all my dinos, asc bps everything. My characters missions has been set back to 0 from doing them all, 20k hexagons gone and no help from wc seriously. Was it intentional, is it a duper, a glitch what

I really don't belief that this server - that was so empty all the time - suddenly became the most popular server at all. I'm convinced, that some players somehow manipulating the player count, griefing. I just wunder how this "hack" works.

It's so annoying, that wild card even not give feed-back to an report via support.suvivetheark.com and that the situation does not change...  

• ChiefTexan changed the title to No Unofficial PC Dedicated Servers for PS4/PS5

I don’t see the point of all this anymore but one thing I do know, I would evade ARK 2. 

The servers are still crashing, and let's face it, but we are losing donisaurs and stuff. After the crash last night I couldn't wait for the server to come back and this morning my character was dead, I lost the best tek arrow and cant find wyvern, I'm sick of it anymore. If your servers are already crashing all the time then at least save us dinosaurs and stuff.

I've reported server issues before here: ARK Official Server Outage Report (google.com)

Question is, I've never once heard back. Does anyone actually monitor the forms that are submitted? NA CrossArkORP Crystal 6 doesn't show up in the server list for many, but does for some. It only happens to this 1 server in the cluster and usually after a major update. I've submitted many, many server outage requests and have never heard anything.

Edit: 1 days later and still nothing. My tames are going to auto decay, wilcard fuucckking blows

Edited by festivus

We need some help! 990 and 937 servers genesis 2. it is impossible to connect to these servers for more than 24 hours, although they are online !! characters are locked on servers! since the servers are "online", the domestic dinosaurs eat from the feeders, and may already be dying of hunger, since no one can go in and replenish food !!! players whose characters are stuck on the 990 and 937 servers cannot play. cannot participate in the "TURKEY TRIAL" event !!! we have already sent dozens or hundreds of reports to the "ARK Official Server Outage Report" but it doesn't help, the servers are still blocked for players !!! we don't know what to do! we are desperate! Genesis2 servers are advertised as the most stable, but for more than 24 hours two servers cannot be repaired!  we do not know where else to turn with this problem! 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/12186126

изображение_2021-11-25_220103.png

Edited by Lunarana

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic