Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm just looking for some information regarding the downtime of the Server I play on ( Official, PvE, Server 926, Gen2)
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/11943842 
Its been down for over 24 hours now and had been crashing a lot lately. Is there some fix happening? Can we get some information please, it sucks to have Holidays to play ARK and the server is just not up at all.

Edit: The server is based in Frankfurt, Germany 

Edited by Dorime

An answer would be very helpful. The communication and transparency with the support of wildcard is really lacking some interest towards the community. 
At least let us know that you are aware of the server outage of EU-Gentwo926 and NA-Gentwo997.. both servers are down for several hours and yet we do not have any information regarding any server. 

the desync lag drives me nuts. its also dangerous. you could be in a dangerous spot like escaping from a dino.... but still take damage

yeah... cuz you never technically moved.

several times ive logged into my base, and cant use or access anything. when i log back in, im still in the bed.

One time when i was on the PC on rag....... i never walked near my door to exit the building. I was raising rexes....i suddenly begin drowning.

SOMEHOW the game thinks i walked out of my building and ran ALL THE WAY to the water. 

my friends and i have began calling it the "not where i am lag"

Edited by Xxtheclashxx

I try since a week to log in to center18 server but it is rejected due to "server full". However, I can observe that player count is increasing after my login attempt was rejected. So server doesn't seem to be full for everybody.  And: How can a server be full with 35/70 players? So my base is subject to autodecay in a view hours and my questions is,

What can I do to login in like the other players?

If it matters: I'm playing with an Epic-account.

regards

Invincibleqc: Thx for that info, this could explain indeed that despite a player counter like 35/70 the server is reported as full.

But I yet do not understand, why the server is full and a moment later 2-3 Player have logged in successfully, as the player counter indicates.

And in general, I've never experienced until now a server that is full for 24/7 over a whole week. Could it be, that players block somehow the server?

The 937 server has been crashing multiple times every day for a long time. At certain times, after it has been put back online, all of the players are ejected every 15 minutes. There are also endless lags. It often happened to me to lose material or dinosaurs in cryo because when the server returned I was dead with no body on the card. Why so many problems on a game that is 6 years old?

EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo937 - (v339.40) Downtime History - BattleMetrics - Mozilla Firefox 20_11_2021 08_41_30.png

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic