Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Man crashes, rollbacks and having to log in back out and relog into a server just to play for 20 minutes, then wait 10 minutes to get back on and play for another 20 minutes to a half hour???  WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS CRAP????  THINK!!!!!  We are already in the middle of an event and the servers have been barely stable with that!  You knew the holiday season was coming, you knew extra life was coming and what in the name of all things holy did you guys do to prepare for it?  NOTHING!  Per the usual!  Yeah extra life is an awesome thing and it helps out so many sick kids, but if we can’t even got one and enjoy the event how it’s meant what is the damn point!!!  TO HELL WITH ARK 2, FIX THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE NOW!  Even last year’s extra life event wasn’t this bad!  If you guys actually played the game and saw how bad it has gotten you would understand our frustrations.

8 minutes ago, ccz2887 said:

Man crashes, rollbacks and having to log in back out and relog into a server just to play for 20 minutes, then wait 10 minutes to get back on and play for another 20 minutes to a half hour???  WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS CRAP????  THINK!!!!!  We are already in the middle of an event and the servers have been barely stable with that!  You knew the holiday season was coming, you knew extra life was coming and what in the name of all things holy did you guys do to prepare for it?  NOTHING!  Per the usual!  Yeah extra life is an awesome thing and it helps out so many sick kids, but if we can’t even got one and enjoy the event how it’s meant what is the damn point!!!  TO HELL WITH ARK 2, FIX THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE NOW!  Even last year’s extra life event wasn’t this bad!  If you guys actually played the game and saw how bad it has gotten you would understand our frustrations.

I agree with this above!!!

Hey WC, so your gonna leave the rates at their final level for 24 hours AFTER extra life is ended right?  Only seems fair being that we are all getting screwed over due to YOUR inability to have stable servers, during a well known and expected event.  This is ridiculous!  Why should we pay the price and only be able to play a grand total of 6-10 hours of a 24 hour event because the servers can’t stay up.  I’m not being whiny, I just want to play the game we all love without this bs.

PVE Valguero 740 has gone down twice as far as I know, once last night and it rolled back to the time before i cryod my baby magmasaur, so it ended up starving while I slept, and just now went down again.

It's almost 1AM here and I have to stay up to make sure last night doesnt repeat itself and all my babies die. I really hope we get some time extended on the rates because theres no point to it when servers are down and people can't play.

It's ridiculous. Why are the official gen2 servers still running at all? the server i'm playing on currently has 30/70 players and a ping of 255. it's not possible TO PLAY, to do anything at all. It takes me minutes to get into my base. Moving around the map is frustrating. special maneuvers pointless and they fail. why do you let the servers run under these circumstances ? Why ?

Are player statistics more insightful than the experience players gain under these poor circumstances ?

It's ridiculous. Why are the official gen2 servers still running at all? the server i'm playing on currently has 30/70 players and a ping of 255. it's not possible TO PLAY, to do anything at all. It takes me minutes to get into my base. Moving around the map is frustrating. special maneuvers pointless and they fail. why do you let the servers run under these circumstances ? Why ?

Are player statistics more insightful than the experience players gain under these poor circumstances ?

the server is one big lag. what is the point of triggering players with event settings when they leave the game stressed. why stress people in their free time ? :)

then better face the truth and take out the events, even if the servers are empty pretty soon. Then ideas would be advisable to develop something new, than always the same poop under worse and worse conditions.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic