Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Me too. Ill bro play loose 6 mutated maewing baby 2 30k health 2k melee mutated Giga baby 4 dire wolf baby level 296 and I was out looking for new tames and was in the middle of a field looking for spooky piles and had my level 300 22k healt and 700melee rex in a cropped in my inventory along with a 400% damage ascendant long neck rifle along with a 260 level r snow owl with event colors. Server 1545 came up and I saw 6 people were in and I tried to log on and it disappeared and went down again. Supper pissed

19 hours ago, Azrael4208 said:

Anyone able to get on yet??? 1546 is still down... Just wondering if any progress is being made towards some coming back online.

I play on 1546 and I have been having issues for a couple days. The server will go down an hour or so later it will pop back up. Once it pops up, it says there are 4 or 6 players on. I try to log on and I will be unable to connect. The server will then go down again. It seems to be a cycle at this point.

16 hours ago, soepie7 said:

Considering others can play fine, it's not a fundamental flaw in the game itself. Have you at least sent a bug report about this, or was your only action really: "Ark crashes, let's just complain about it on unrelated forum threads."?

You been on any gen2 servers lately? Crashes once per hour from what I'm gathering.  It is a flaw. Been a problem since day 1 on gen2 servers. Constant crashing and rollbacks.  Seems like you are WC apologist 

Eu PVE Gen Two 1587 crashes non stop. I’ve really enjoyed not being able to play event, unless I play on Island or scorched earth. Not sure why WC doesn’t fix issue. I’m sure it’s not an easy fix but at least do something so we can play for more than 30 minutes at a time. Pretty sure I spend more time waiting for server reboot than actually being able to play. 

4 hours ago, BigRed1227 said:

You been on any gen2 servers lately? Crashes once per hour from what I'm gathering.  It is a flaw. Been a problem since day 1 on gen2 servers. Constant crashing and rollbacks.  Seems like you are WC apologist 

Well, I have a Gen 2 server almost since the DLC released, it hasn't crashed yet.

•  
    I don't know if you have one for the real game, but you're damn upset !!!! Thank you so much for resetting your Pc Official PvE 1008 Gen2 server without any foresight and ALL is lost !!!! Thousands of Tek Stuctur, Plenty of animals kept in Cryopods, valuable and rare Saddle Bluprints! EVERYTHING we have collected over the months is lost! ROT IN 
    HELL, ALL OF YOU!

It wasn’t enough punishment that a couple of Tribe expropriated the areas, blocking construction opportunities, during events and multipliers it was impossible to mate animals, plenty of DCs a day, in most cases 40-50 minute downtimes. Now what do you suck on loyal players who persevere even in these circumstances ????????

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic