Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

6 and a half hours pressing refresh i just wanted to feed and imp my babies at 9:30. Now i can't hold rl off anymore and have to go out. If the server starts working my imps will be stuffed and my babies will starve. AGAIN!  Great job wildcard .  3rd weekend in a row unplayable. For the love of Odin fix 1600-1604 pve .  Why am i even bothering they dont give a .............

1600 intermittently shows up with 3-5 people in it, but won’t let me in and disappears again after a couple of minutes. 

And not a single word, not even on Twitter. I thought the game I regularly played before this (ESO) was run poorly, but at least people from the company would actually acknowledge when something wasn’t working most of the time. Even late nights and weekends. 

Well I got in long enough to see that the rollback happened right before I walked my Stryder up the tek bridge to safety. But my guard giga is still out so there’s that. Good thing too because I spotted a yuti right before disconnecting. Hopefully the few who are in there aren’t anywhere near me so that screamo dino stays in stasis. So yay to not being killed with my giga podded in my inventory. 

Aaaand the server is gone again. Such the emotional rollercoaster lol

1624 is down too.  Hit refresh for 10 minutes, then doesn’t show up in the server list then 2-4 refreshes and shows 0/70, log in to a rollback.  Then get like 5 minutes of game time and back down again.  Pretty frickin ridiculous, where’s the work ethic on WC’s part?  Where is the communication?  Even just a BS “we’re aware of the problem and are looking into it” instead of literally NOTHING out of them, not even the sound of crickets.  Very damn frustrating!

My first experience with gen2.

Had to move to a different server because I couldn't log in.   Needed a tribemate to get my account off a server that crashed 100% on log in.

New server, works like any other ark server...  trash, but meh, okay.

Now I spend more time logging in from constant DC crashes and rollbacks.  My 4 tribe mates quit because ark gen 2 is unplayable 

Now I'm there too

Any chance yall plan on fixing this trash heap?  

I keep hearing series x is smooth.  Gotta buy new xbox.  

So the corporate plan was to make a game process beyond the capability of the standard xbox one x and force players to buy better processing xbox series x?

Then I'll quit if your company can't figure out how to make your product functional properly. 

I paid for this prior to series x being sold.  Wildcard has failed to produce a functioning game.   I have not received what I paid for.  

Bbb complaints don't do anything towards abusive corporations.  Neither do support tickets.  Ignored and disregarded 100%

Bottom line...  will it ever work or not?   Ark 2 is going to twice the bullpoop.  Fix your oruginal game.  It's a colossal source of irritation and no longer playable.   Not considering ark2 in the slightest. 

Since Friday 10/01   995 has been crashing on server save.  Slightly better during mid-day hours (EST) but as the day gets later it crashes nearly every server save.   It wasn't nearly this bad originally; 995 would crash daily but only once or twice ("only" like that's acceptable!).   No feedback, no input from WC.  14k + hours in Ark and this is by FAR the worst I've seen.   Aside from that one time they updated and managed to kill the ability to login to anything for about a week.  THAT remains the worst.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic