Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Was macht ihr bloß mit uns das kann doch nicht sein das ihr uns die tage so scheiße macht x3 ist um sonst warum müsst ihr was an die Boxen ändern ihr bekommt so viel geld für die Entwicklung dieses Spiels und behebt nur Blödsinn und das zu ungünstigen Zeiten viele Spieler haben ihr Geld zum Fenster raus geworfen 

Server crashes 24:00:00. With rollback for official server gen21591 and again another player lost gear mid transfer. I'm stuck with losing gear and transferring bloodstalkers as I can log into 1591 from 1389 but its mid crashed and I lose it all.

Server crashes again 19:45:00. With rollback for 1591 and again another player lost gear mid transfer from Abbey to gen2 1591.

When will it end or has it with Ark2 being the priority now? Wildcard has told people they don't have responsibility but they let you log into a server thats crashed

On 9/10/2021 at 3:30 AM, Kizmiaz said:

I play ARK since day one and been through quite a bit of ups and downs considering that I play on Legacy.   But this particular server is the most pathetic ... I don't know ... hardware ?

It basically requires a reporting page of its own where you report its uptimes as oppossed downtimes.

The Legacy Sister Server, 947, ain't that much better as I can't see it when waiting for a reconnect to 946.

@StudioWildcard

I don't know what you have in mind when it comes to Legacy. Most players arranged with the fact that there is no support and that Legacy servers basically are a lawless zone where any dimwit can harrass and insult other players. Blocking mission terminals or passages that are crucial for gameplay is being tolerated also as there's no way around it. The CoC has no impact on Legacy. I admit that i know of two cases where people got globally banned but I think that only happened due to the fact that a player on the server in question had a hot wire to the Devs.

So what's the deal? Do you plan to shut Legacy down but instead of simply announcing it you keep them running until even the last player is so annoyed from the performance that he leaves ?

946 is online for 10-15 mins and then crashes staying offline for 30-45 mins if not longer. Is it the 60 cloners running in ONE base that crash the server or is it all the pillars ONE boxtribe plastered half of Eden with ?

The players on 946 Legacy just want to have fun. They're not complaining about lost items or dinos but a server that literally became unplayable due to either hardware issues or  dupers. Of course none of the players can bring a proof of either.

Trust me. It aint any better on officials...

• Thanks 1

It started a couple of weeks ago, it disconnects me from the server for no reason no matter what I'm doing, from lying on my bed to exploring with my drake. So far I could not determine what it may be, because there is no pattern that repeats when I disconnect. It's very frustrating since aberration is my favorite map and I can't even play it carefree anymore. Any solution/advice/whatever to how to fix it will be appretiated.

Gen2 1600 pooed the bed and has been down for almost 2 hours. It had been running a lot better these past couple days but now this latest crash is the worst I’ve seen. Man I just want to go to bed but it crashed while I was in an area full of nasties and I have a podded good giga in my inventory. And if there’s a rollback my only Stryder might also get chomped. Please just come back on so I can go to bed 

2 days ago an admin was on our server and has clarified something somewhere, only now it's the same problem again, a player even wrote that this person should let the duplicate be only then the next rollback came again now there are now 6 rollback one after the other and only ever on this server all other geni 2 servers run stable please finally do something on 1604 pve officially xbox one

1604 went down around 1:30am central time. I was transferred 24-30 Gigas to breed kill babies. After the transfer, I was heading to the void to get Mutigel, then the server crashed. Has not been up since. Waited 1 1/2 hours to see if I lost my gigas if the lag rolled back far enough that is was before I pulled my gigas out of data. I’m pretty sure they are all gone.

15 minutes ago, codplop said:

Hi guys 1602 here. Been trying to log in since 9:30 . Its 1599-1604  that are running  on wet teabags instead of servers . 3rd weekend in a row. 1605 has hardly missed any game time while we are around 150 in game days down now. 1600 is worst i salute you and wish us all luck

Of course I’d pick the worst one. But if that means there are Gen2 servers that aren’t constantly plagued with game-breaking rollbacks, it may be time for me to pick a new one.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic