Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Since their last patch they made, apart from the fact that they made a 4-day roll back in which they do not give a reason why, the server has been very unstable, and the reality is that it is very exhausting to be sending reporter tickets every time The server crashes, what is happening and why is a reason not given why it is happening?

What in the actual frig is happening, I bought both genesis DLC’s and have not even been able to play them. The continuing roll backs, lag, timing out, sometimes the server is not even there!!!!  FFS, I’m fed up with this bs.  I want my money back.  Figure it out or give us our money back. You guys (wildcard) don’t even say jack about any of it like it’s normal.  Fix it!!!!!

Super pissed Naturalone!

First day on ARK? ;)

I remember I was about to demand a refund when first playing ARK for all the issues I had with just a simple splitscreen game. And then I noticed on the forum that the bugs are just a feature with new surprises every day.

On a serious note: Your account is 3 years old, in all those years you could have seen how ARK is handled. Why on earth did you buy the DLC without first seeing the forum? Everyone playing ARK for an extended period knows by know how things are (not always) handled.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending it, but you could have known the mess you were about to enter.

Guys, are you tired of being held for idiots for a long time?
There are already a very large number of us here, and all of us have the same problems with accessing GenTwo servers.
To our requests "explain what is happening with the servers and when will it be fixed?" management is not responding.
Therefore, if you want to influence the situation, you need to make them understand that if they do not find a solution to the problem, they will lose their audience. And so that they do not doubt this about our intentions, we must withdraw their funds that were paid for the GenTwo product, which is not ready for stable play, and we must do this all together in order to achieve a resonance.
I am not urging anyone to make this decision rashly.
If you are ready to endure further, stay the same forum fighters and endure further, no one will answer you anyway.
For those who want to influence the situation, I recommend in the near future to transfer all their valuable property from GenTwo servers to old servers that are stably online and withdraw payment for the GenTwo patch until they fix the servers and make a public statement that everything works stably. When they see that they have to return money for a patch that they have already pledged and released and are losing money, they will have to do something to get customers back to them. You can buy the patch itself again at any time, so you don't lose anything.

This is not a protest action, I'm just tired of tolerating their irresponsibility and indifference to the problem and the players.
Think for yourself, when you have already paid for a product that is not ready but everyone is playing and does not demand their money back, they will not particularly worry that the servers are crashing. And when they start to incur losses because the players demand their funds back, then they will have to act. We need resonance to get them to do their job! We will pay them for it and we want a quality product. Why is there no such problem in other online games? Let them then change the partner agreements who provide hosting to them or change the equipment for a more stable one, even if they do at least something and are counted in front of us, since we are their customers and we want to know why the hell we cannot use what we bought.

It would be lovely to not have to deal with 5-6 failed logins before actually getting in the Gen2 server I play on (official PVE, XBox). And if rollbacks could stop wasting hours worth of progress that would also be great. I expected crappy performance at release so I waited, but it’s still embarrassingly bad.  

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic