Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, Supremist said:

Just wondering if every other Gen 2 server is crashing every 30 mins to an hour as mine is on 1010. I know it's because of the opening of transfers but I'm just curious if all of you are experiencing just as many crashes as we are lol.

NA Gen 2 995 has been crashing on a regular bases, suspiciously shortly after a save leading me to suspect duping. From what I've heard if one server goes down in a cluster the rest will too, so the duping may not even be on my server. This reminds me exactly of what was happening when Gen 2 launched and 995 and others in that cluster was crashing so much it was virtually unplayable. If it's not duping then WC's 'crash fix' has broken other servers...

Eu 936 has been offline for 6 hours now. Crashed 11 times yesterday 

How can these servers be so trash in 2021? you have 70 slots but it can't even handle 20 people with transfers open

Should've spended the money u wasted on vin diesel to be in the trailer on new servers instead

Edited by Miesen043
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dreadcthulhu said:

Day 1 resets happen often enough that they have their own checkbox on the server outage form; make sure to fill that out. The server support team will load up the most recent server save when they get around to it; those are done every 15 mins so at most you lose 15 mins of progress. 

Ah, I’ve done all the forms, so have others but I just wanted speak here to see if people have had this issue fixed before. Rather find out before starting to build. Thanks 😊

1 hour ago, Miesen043 said:

Eu 936 has been offline for 6 hours now. Crashed 11 times yesterday 

How can these servers be so trash in 2021? you have 70 slots but it can't even handle 20 people with transfers open

Should've spended the money u wasted on vin diesel to be in the trailer on new servers instead

Same on 1005.

Dear SurviveTheArk yesterday, Sunday September 5 there were more than 5 rollbacks of 5min unless these were all day I have lost 5 tek feeders and 1 argen. Today's dua September 6 Monday there was another rollback and it interferes with the gameplay on the server Please help us this Step in Gen 2 1537 Writes TheAlexMdzYT from the Rias Gremory tribe

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic