Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

HELP !  Server 963 is broken and rolling backwards, i threw out a maewing was putting berries in it, 15 min later server crashed when it restarted the maewing was back in cryo pod, like i never threw it out, 15 min later server crashed now maewing is in cryo fridge like i never took it out, been almost an hour and still no berries in damn maewing

So I started playing Ark again about 2 weeks ago after a few years break. I'm on Official/PvE/PC and for the past week or so, the server I'm on has been constantly and consistently crashing and rolling back. Basically every 15 minutes, the server will have a huge lagg spike, then disconnect and disappear from the server list. About 15-20 minutes later, the server will come back online (rolled back a bit) and repeat over and over.

For perspective on how consistent the crashes are, I filled an indie forge with metal Thursday night, and only 7 stacks have smelted by today, Saturday morning. My baby dodos also have only grown a few percent. I've never had this kind of problem on Official PvP back then, is this type of thing just common in PvE or something?

2 hours ago, Raye said:

Funny that you mentioned Gen2-961, that happens to be the very server I'm playing on lol

The gen 2 servers have been terrible. I actually uninstalled genesis, and will probably try it out at some later date when it's less insane. So to answer your question "is this common", no. You picked a terrible server to "come back to".

34 minutes ago, ActionNeeded said:

play it later? you realy hope it gets better after they open transfers? you must be joking

i feel it just gets more and more the direction from gen1 that is gets more or less unplayable

Heh... 😅

I hadn't actually thought that far ahead. It just wasn't playable when I tried when it first came out so I uninstalled it. Perhaps if I get the itch to try it out later I'll try for an unofficial or single player then.

4 hours ago, Raye said:

Funny that you mentioned Gen2-961, that happens to be the very server I'm playing on lol

So, it looks like it's been up for a little bit, but my survivor is off server. My girlfriend are able to make new survivors on 961, but we get timed out on 100% of our attempts to transfer to 961. It loads the server, tries to load the beds then times out. 

5 minutes ago, Greymantle said:

969 down...again. This time going 8.5 hours. It was also up/down all yesterday as well. Awesome Evo lol.

Yes, getting stupid that we can't play for an entire day because Wild Card can't keep servers up and running.  Hope it comes up soon so I can at least get my toon off of it and to another server.  Been waiting since 7am est.

1 hour ago, Aldarku said:

Yes, getting stupid that we can't play for an entire day because Wild Card can't keep servers up and running.  Hope it comes up soon so I can at least get my toon off of it and to another server.  Been waiting since 7am est.

Funny you should mention that, because I was scoping out a few others (966 or 963), was there for about five minutes to see if my build spot was already taken, and it too, went down lol. TF are these servers running on...russets?

Me agradaría informar y a la vez preguntar que están haciendo los señores de wildcard para solucionar la caída masiva de servidores de gensis 2 en consola PS4 especialmente en el 1483 y todos los que inician con 14 ya que la lentitud, caídas y rollbacks no paran.

Ya hace más de 12 horas no regresan los servidores.

Edited by Skarr123

I have no idea where to go with this. I see some PC Server discussions. But, those look like conversations around private servers. My question is about an official server. EU-PVE-Official-CrystalIsles869. I have a character on this server. But, some months ago I had to step away from the game for a while. Now, trying to log back in, I see that this server has been down for at least a month. (Battle Metrics won't even list it anymore) Do official servers go offline permanently? Is there anyway to get your character data from that server? Or, are folks just out of luck in these situations?

5 minutes ago, mightyleemoon said:

I have no idea where to go with this. I see some PC Server discussions. But, those look like conversations around private servers. My question is about an official server. EU-PVE-Official-CrystalIsles869. I have a character on this server. But, some months ago I had to step away from the game for a while. Now, trying to log back in, I see that this server has been down for at least a month. (Battle Metrics won't even list it anymore) Do official servers go offline permanently? Is there anyway to get your character data from that server? Or, are folks just out of luck in these situations?

I see Crystal Isle 869 in the list when i try to transfer, the server may have crashed like 75 percent of the servers this event, it takes about 8 - 10 min to restart just keep hitting refresh, but if the server is crashing like the others you may have only a few min to log in get char to transfer out to more stable server but good luck finding a stable server right now.

I know gen 2 961 for sure, and more of the 960+ gen 2 servers have struggled to stay up longer than 10 minutes. 

Any attempt to transfer to 961 is met with a time out. Multiple server outage reports have been made, mentions in the discord, mentions on twitter, and in the mega thread but still nothing. 

This is getting ridiculous. 

GenTwo962 has been crashing for 7 days now it crashes every 20 minutes and now I can't get my main character back on the server. It is basically unplayable in it's current state. I really don't want to lose all my progress to decay, The server is either being ddos or has some really back hardware issues going on. Can you please help resolve this issue. I have reached out for 7 days now until via server outage reports with no responses or fixes.

My servers is DCing everyone every 15 minutes, been going on for must be 4 weeks now... it was off line for two days, its back today but still DCing everyone every 10 to 15 minutes 

logged 4 tickets here but I never get a response or even acknowledgment: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

Is there anywhere else to report server issues? 

EU PVE Crystal Isles Xbox official 1500

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic