Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Is it just me, or ever since Gen2 came out, Wildcard pushes out updates, but for some reason, Nitrado or whoever is responsible for updating the unofficial servers, doesn't update the servers on time. So you get kicked out of Ark for an update, you finish the update, and now no unofficial servers pop up on the server list. None. Official servers? No problems, all up and running. This is incredibly annoying. Why are we forced to update before the unofficial servers are even updated? Makes it so you cant even play after each update until the unofficials are updated. 

EDIT: I am a server owner and I went online to check out Nitrado and first thing that pops up is this 

"We are aware of the server update not being available yet for our console ARK servers. We will push those updates out into the system as soon as we receive the files!

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter."

SO IT IS WILDCARDS FAULT! They havent even SENT the files for the update to Nitrado yet. 

Edited by VampaAdmin1

hello Community

I play on Xbox on Official Server Crystal Isle 1500 PVE. Since the Crash was there all of us getting disconnected every 10 Minutes. I traveled via Obelisk to Gen2 and had the same problem over there. Someone in here have the same problem or maybe have an Idea what to do now.

thx for any kind of help

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, r3f3sis said:

Wait...what? dead?

immagine.thumb.png.9fcaf4dfc6d724781d85af06b0a20ca5.png

That site is an unofficial third-party tool that uses Steam API to track servers. When a server do not respond to their queries for a set period of time, they label it as dead. Just report the outage using the following form and the server team will look into it and bring it back up whenever they can: http://ark.gg/outage

NA-PVE-Official-GenTwo971 - (v334.3)

Has been Offline for the past 15 or so hours.  I did submit an Outage report and also replied to a twitter post from @survivetheark. 

If anyone there at WildCard can help that would be awesome.

I had to create a new account on the forums to post the server outage for Gen2 971, I've always have logged in via Steam to send in Support Tickets over the years or to post on the forums. Only option was Xbox? which I am NOT a console player or create a new forum account.

If anyone there at WildCard can help to get our server back up and running that would be great, Thank You.

998 get again nuked 10 times per day.

I really had the hope after the last patch it would become better, especially because the enhanced restore was activated (where all players get kicked but the map is immidiately up again).

But no, enhanced restore was only for a few days, I can't progress because any progress is nullified because of the frequent restores.

When you devs introduced missions into the map in Gen1 you also introduced hundreds of possible exploits and you needed many months to iron out. And now with Gen2 the same.
Why do you repeat a game design which brings in hundreds of possible exploits?

The Gen2 rush is over, playercount per server is mostly one digit, and the remaining players have to deal with restore after restore after restore ...

I guess the enhanced restore costs extra, but you really should enable it for all gen2 servers until you have ironed out this giant mission exploit mess.

I don't think I've ever come across another scenario where the vendor, Wildcard in this case, has failed repeatedly to communicate effectively with it's customers. Not only is Gen 2 completely unfit for purpose with it's continual crashes (my server has been crashing every few minutes for the last two days), persistent lag and frequent rubber banding but the game is being killed by the people who make it. Throughout the web people are complaining bitterly about losses - that is time and in game product, which, when communicated through tickets or social media, are apparently ignored. Nowhere can I find a single official comment along the lines of "yeah, we know we're serving you up a really, really bad experience and we are working to fix it." Appalling. Maybe we should all ask for our money back from Microsoft or whoever you bought the game from?

• Like 1

Server has been down for a few days

on loading screen just keep loading PrimalGameData_BP then comes up with 'unknown error'. other servers work fine and tested on multiple users and xboxes with same result.

logged several tickets but get no response and nothing showing in outages etc..  have a heap of cryo balls about to expire so starting to get agitated, any suggestions on how to get resolved?? 

Already reported with the outage thing which feels like it goes no where at the moment. Our server 965 along with apparently server 972 have been down for 12 hours already. is there anyway to reach somebody and maybe get a reboot command sent or something. the cluster node is prob just sitting there ignored at the moment and needs a good ole button push.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic