Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

My Gen 2 server PVE 974 has been down for more than 12 hours. I have tried filling the outage form, messaged in discord and even tried tweeting. There has been no acknowledgement from WC team that they have received reports, nor that they are working on the problem. From what I can see, the entire server cluster that 974 is on has been affected. Is there some way we can get an update?

This server has been crashing constantly since it started. The lag spikes are frequently longer than 30 seconds and often cause random disconnects. This crash has been on going for more than 13 hours as of right now and I am hoping to get some information on what is happening.

As the title suggests the official server 521 pve europe valguero got wiped. Its been more than 20h at the time of this message and we heard no response from the support.

Officials servers never wipe unless they are a beginner server which is not the case here.

521 is an old server and all our progress was lost. We ask for a rollback or compensation for the server administration's huge mistake.

Please try to understand us too. With the wipe we lost interest in the game. Why would we play multiplayer if its all going to be erased without warning ? ... so please give us all on 521 a rollback. :(

i need to get an admin onto our server for gen 2 sever 1535 to look into this hard crash cause the server knows someones duping but no ones looking into it like that and the ridiculous amount of pillars is annoying i couldnt find anywhere to build for the longest finally found some land and pillared it off so me and my tribe can finally build up

With the “maintenance break” last night, our clusters Gen2 server went down, and hasn’t decided to make a return. A lot of our tribes characters were on this server, making this rather inconvenient, and, if I’m being honest, unacceptable. 

By all means, I understand the importance of maintenance. It’s just ridiculous that, apparently, several servers have just vanished across Ark, and nobody has posted anything to let us know what is going on.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic