Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

@lilpanda
legacy server pve Ragnarok 4 has been missing for a week now. A bunch of us have been reaching out for answers. We’ve submitted outage reports but we can’t see that anything has been done. I saw that you; lilpanda, was the creator of the “known server outages forum”. Do you know anything about this? Or can you put us in contact with someone that can help us? A lot of us have all of our stuff on that server and we all would be taking a huge loss if it’s just gone. Please help!!! We would be so grateful!

Hey I have been starting to get back into ark on a crossplay server and I got on today and the server is gone is there anything I can do to get my character and things back I've spent a lot of time and was enjoying in and I hate the fact that not only is all my stuff gone but I have no pve ragnarok maps I can get on

Is there anything I can do

It is now entering the 8th day since I was last able to access PS4 offical Ragnarok 4.

If timers are still running the cables, pipes and a handfull of wooden rails will soon vanish, if they have not already and almost 200 dinos will auto decay if they have not already starved.

Nobody can access the server, I know of people in UK, Germany, USA, South Africa and Mexico who have tried to get on the server and it is not in the list.

Most of us have submitted outage reports, some of us have been on twitter. As yet not a word from the WC team, the member of staff Twitter identifies as the lead server admin would rather post pictures of bottle drinks than make sure the server network is running smoothly.

Even the tight lipped MMO devs at blizzard would have responded to tweets and outage reports by now.

It doesnt even take 2 minutes to reply to a tweet, forum post or report to say they are working on it. I can only assume that they dont give a damn about the players.

usually when servers are down all things are staying as they were when the server crashs so you don't have to worry about your stuff and dinos, all will be the same as when you left with maybe a roll back than can be from 10mn to 30. Nothing will decay, the problem is not here.

The problem is : servers are down ! and it's long ! and when will they be up again ? 

I want to believe WC is working on the problem but yes, just a word would be apropriate....

Edited by clotmoumoute

I hope that it is only that the server is down.

If the problem is the network preventing people getting on, then the server is still running and everything could still decay before they pull their fingers from their backsides and do something.

I have played many of the big MMOs as well as online crafty games with small teams such as boundless. WC are the first company behind any of these online games to remain so tight lipped about a problem.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic