Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

My squad and i have been happy with the legacy servers just beat the island and started branching out to other servers. Ragnarok server 4 was one of our newest hubs. We got on today and some of us who got off with our char on server 4 only to get back online to the sever gone! And we done want to make new char since it took us some time to get to level 100 plus kill alpha dragon! What do we do?! Can we get our stuff back or at least our char? And if legacy is an outdated server can we get a squad tranfer to somthing more relevant? 

My main base is on rag 4. I’m hoping the server is down and not erased. I can’t find anything to say that they deleted it. One thing you could try to test is go to another map and in the character creation, click on download survivor and see if it shows up? But if they really were going to, I am sure they would have posted about it so people have a chance to get their character and Dinos to another map.

So I have a small outpost on CI 836 (for wyvern taming) and while I haven't been playing on it much since Gen2 came out, I still log every few days to render in the base & top off the cryofridge generator. Last night, I went to do just that, and that server wasn't on the list, so I figured it was down and headed over to my Gen2 character, and play that for several hours just fine. This morning, it still wasn't on the server list (though a bunch of other CI servers are visible) so I went to check battlemetrics  to see how long it was down, and well battlemetrics said it had been up and running the whole time.

Still not on the list, I used the console to manually connect to that server's IP address, and was able to get on to the server - for a few minutes.  Then I got kicked off with a "Battleye client not responding" error message. I tried again with the same results.  Now, the weird thing is that the other official servers I have characters on do not have this issue, and let me log in and play just fine.  

And to make it extra weird, my wife's account on her computer is having the same exact issue with CI 836.  Anyone know what could be going on?

I have a BIG problem with this, since the last Patch we can't find the server in the Main Lobby, even if battlemetrics says its online (server 836 Crystal Isles NA PVE), I tried to Log in starting a single player session and Log via direct IP. (Console TAB > OPEN "IP") and it worked, but only for a few minutes (3 -5 min), after that ther server kicks me with the message " Kicked by BattleEye: Reason Client Not Responding

836 its MY MAIN server to play, I've been playing for months. What can I do?

I don't want to get banned by doing that kind of conection but those 5 minutes aren't enough to maintain my base.
I need help with this, every day will be problematic to sustain the base.

kicked Battleeye-min.png

29 minutes ago, Dreadcthulhu said:

Well, I think I am going to file a ticket over it; maybe you can do the same Morgen.  I hope you are able to stay on long enough to at least do the minimal base maintenance.

I made a ticket too, but it was cloed instantly after submit it.  If you got a solution or info about the problem let me know. Ill do the same.

Edited by Morgen401

I have a BIG problem with this, since the last Patch we can't find the server in the Main Lobby, even if battlemetrics says its online (server 836 Crystal Isles NA PVE), I tried to Log in starting a single player session and Log via direct IP. (Console TAB > OPEN "IP") and it worked, but only for a few minutes (3 -5 min), after that ther server kicks me with the message " Kicked by BattleEye: Reason Client Not Responding

836 CI PVE NA -  its MY MAIN server to play, I've been playing for months. What can I do?

I don't want to get banned by doing that kind of conection but those 5 minutes aren't enough to maintain my base.
I need help with this, every day will be problematic to sustain the base.

kicked Battleeye-min.png

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic