Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

the communication and the status / condition of the servers is far beyond pathetic.  WC gives a flying F about pretty much anything apart from cashing in. Not even about their own rules they assembled in the CoC. I admit that running public servers maybe eats some of their gain but not a small portion of the Official and Legacy servers are sponsored by Nitrado for what they get the Link in the main menue in return.

The fading candle at the end of the tunnel is that even official servers experience massive lags and server crashes and not just Legacy. but then again most of the servers crashing are hosted by aforementioned company and located in Germany. NA based servers, even operated by the same company, run more stable.

• Angelorums changed the title to Server out Crystal Isles 836
On 7/10/2021 at 11:23 PM, Lordpav said:

I can totaly understand where you comming from, but sadly this will not end... aslong the Developer don't care don't interact and just ignore these cases (my Server is currently down for almost 5 Hours it has a short hickup where it was accessable but its allready down again) Ark on Official is like beeing in a Relationship with a abusive Person and the Developer Wildcard is this mentioned Person... its hard to leave such a Relationship because you spend alot of time and effort in it... thats natural... People usualy don't like leaving stuff behind they put so much into... but they will not change... so most People stick with it and sure complain... but they ignore the complains alltogether...

Thats the reason why i say i would never buy & play ARK2 not even on discount. Because i know for a fact the Developer don't care... about their Players, thats proved by their actions... or the lack off... so im sure ARK2 will be the same mess...

Abuse.  That is the word in my mind i try not to post. :(

10 hours ago, noodaboy said:

Abuse.  That is the word in my mind i try not to post. :(

Why? Thats just a fact thats how they act with their behavior, they make the choice by ignoring basicly everything since the beginning, about 6 years right? Nothing changed... its a save bet, they will not change in the future. So i have to change, and what i change is simple don't give the abusive Company who treats his Customers like a big pile of Poop... a single Cent... so jeah everyone who buys Ark2 enables their behavior in the future, as i enabled them in the past. Because i was so stupid to pay for this.

Oh jeah almost forgot EU-PVE-Official-GENTWO-1005 is down again...

Edited by Lordpav

Will there be a response from the administration about servers 705 and 706? The servers were reset to zero, and the new server has been running for 33 days. The situation has been going on for more than a day. Many players want the return of their items and buildings. More than a year of the game was lost.

Many people would like to hear an official answer.

7 hours ago, Lordpav said:

So i have to change, and what i change is simple don't give the abusive Company who treats his Customers like a big pile of Poop... a single Cent... so jeah everyone who buys Ark2 enables their behavior in the future, as i enabled them in the past. Because i was so stupid to pay for this.

I am glad that they are making ark 2 instead of continuing ark after gen2
I guess that really do make my survival end here........
Sometimes I just wished that I had never knew "ARK", never stayed, never got attached

Edited by nameless

361 pvp center on steam//// This server absolutly  needs a upgrade or a brand new box. I have been asking for a server box x]change of over a year now and the dev team has done nothing about it. The ping sky rockets to 255 for hours and when timer pops server crashes and rolls back. Also game crashes accrue about 10times a day

8 days of being disconnected every 5-15 minutes. Eupveisland383 server. This is beyond ridiculous. No help on twitter, discord or reporting. Nothing, nadda, zero. No accountability, no acknowledgement, nothing. 0 customer service. And I thought Bethesda was bad

Edited by madmitchymitch

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic