Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

I have lost the number of times I have turned in tickets for rag 382 for taking five minutes real life time to save then, there is a stop after that not to mention the dc'ing that is going on like crazy. You offer up a place to send all of the information yet, nothing is done about it, it is like a bad joke.

The other two servers I have been to does not have the save time that this particular server  does and, I still haven't figured out why because other servers have just as many players and therefore dinos.

When a seasoned player puts ticket after ticket, after ticket in to let engineers know that this particular server is not even doing as it normally does and is in fact doing worse, absolutely nothing is done about it. 

This reminds me of the game Atlas, after a while they actually fessed up to the fact that they were getting rid of Q&A which I thought was a cowardly thing to do.

Events are horrible, not only with the lag but the dc'ing and the save time and then the times in between the saves are so short you can't really start a project because you just know that any moment the stop will start. When you look at it five minutes save time every ten to fifteen minutes you are playing a game that offers you about as much save/dc/crash time as it does play time, how is this fair play? Why isn't this put in the description of the game before anyone buys it?

I have taken up for you guys for a long, long time now but when you ignore someone that has played for many hours on the non working aspects of a server well, maybe it is time to put Ark away and do another review.

Don't set plates for dinner if you don't have enough food to put on them in other words, don't offer something you can't deliver.

Sad day in Ark.

• Thanks 1

Slow server, some Chinese with 300 clone machines and selling dinos for real money on e-bay and when you are about to report it, you will wakes up with a base full of brontosaurs with a secondary account and nothing can be done. This server is with constant Crashes, rollbacks, they are even crashes that last more than 24 hours. There are also a lot of people who are uneducated, arrogant and completely clueless. This is the life of EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo1008, please, if you want to have a real experience with the ARK, don't come to this server. And to compensate, several missions are buggy that, even finishing, fail in the end.

1 hour ago, InsaneTM said:

Slow server, some Chinese with 300 clone machines and selling dinos for real money on e-bay and when you are about to report it, you will wakes up with a base full of brontosaurs with a secondary account and nothing can be done. This server is with constant Crashes, rollbacks, they are even crashes that last more than 24 hours. There are also a lot of people who are uneducated, arrogant and completely clueless. This is the life of EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo1008, please, if you want to have a real experience with the ARK, don't come to this server. And to compensate, several missions are buggy that, even finishing, fail in the end.

I thought the Chinese were region locked like OC servers?

1 hour ago, noodaboy said:

OC-PVE-Official-GenTwo999 BATTLEMETRICS

Everyday we get average 8 rollbacks.  Let screenshot speak for itself.  Follow the battlemetrics link to see for yourself.  We been sending tickets, but I see this happening to other gentwo servers as well.

Just tired of this.  So darn tired..

999-004.jpg

I can totaly understand where you comming from, but sadly this will not end... aslong the Developer don't care don't interact and just ignore these cases (my Server is currently down for almost 5 Hours it has a short hickup where it was accessable but its allready down again) Ark on Official is like beeing in a Relationship with a abusive Person and the Developer Wildcard is this mentioned Person... its hard to leave such a Relationship because you spend alot of time and effort in it... thats natural... People usualy don't like leaving stuff behind they put so much into... but they will not change... so most People stick with it and sure complain... but they ignore the complains alltogether...

Thats the reason why i say i would never buy & play ARK2 not even on discount. Because i know for a fact the Developer don't care... about their Players, thats proved by their actions... or the lack off... so im sure ARK2 will be the same mess...

Edited by Lordpav

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic