Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Today was the last straw. I took a break from Ark for a week due to the horrible stability of the Official Gen 2 servers. I logged in today to check if it had improved and feed my dinos. After 10 minutes of gathering food in 150+ ping the server crashed. It stayed down for over an hour and when I got back it restored a point before I fed any dinos.

I'm done with Ark.

• Volunteer Moderator
14 minutes ago, telausblade said:

Anyone have an idea if gentwo973 will comeback up or have I lost everything cuz my character is stuck on it

It's up, but appears to have been moved to a new IP. Search for it by name, or use this direct link to connect: steam://connect/95.156.213.132:27015

• Like 1

PVE 922  is crashing and rollback alot like 10/15 times a day nearly everything is unplayable

u build crash and start again , u made an mission wopps crash tames stuff lost, u imprint wopps u imprint again due to crash, u cryopod ur dinos go sleep , woops 5min later crash and all is back where it was and u lost ur baby imprints and else ... oh and chinesses start blocking the mission consoles hmm looks also cool byside that there have massivly abused the transmitter bug from stryder but hey its all fine right isnt it?

ty wc 👍👍👍👍👍👍

14 hours ago, Xandarel said:

PVE 922  is crashing and rollback alot like 10/15 times a day nearly everything is unplayable

u build crash and start again , u made an mission wopps crash tames stuff lost, u imprint wopps u imprint again due to crash, u cryopod ur dinos go sleep , woops 5min later crash and all is back where it was and u lost ur baby imprints and else ... oh and chinesses start blocking the mission consoles hmm looks also cool byside that there have massivly abused the transmitter bug from stryder but hey its all fine right isnt it?

ty wc 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Same for 936... CRASH. CRASH, CRASH... all day

Don't know if this is the right section but atm i'm past caring official gen2 server 947 has been crashing all week with not a word from wildcard even though its happeneing across the board. In the last hour it has gone down 4times each time it rolls back by 10-15min and everytime you log back in after the 15min reset it just goes down instantly again! We've spent more time waiting for it to come back than actually ingame atm.

1 hour ago, originalj4y said:

Don't know if this is the right section but atm i'm past caring official gen2 server 947 has been crashing all week with not a word from wildcard even though its happeneing across the board. In the last hour it has gone down 4times each time it rolls back by 10-15min and everytime you log back in after the 15min reset it just goes down instantly again! We've spent more time waiting for it to come back than actually ingame atm.

make that 2 more time since i posted this! I give up they say report server outages but thats all ive been doing all week as have many other in the server but we get nothing from Wildcrap i give up i literally give up trying i've got better things to do with mytime!

Spawns broken since last update. Game pretty much unplayable right now, we try to make the best of a bad situation but even that's becoming impossible.
Sort it out guys, no point in any event whilst this kind of thing is going on. Take the servers down completely for how ever long it takes, that's better than false promises and frustrating losses through no fault of our own.
Games becoming less fun by the day, if its not the crashing, snap backs or random losses then its something else. 

To all the cucks that try to defend wildcards incompetence, save the time and effort by not posting on this topic. Its people like you that enable this kind of mistreatment to continue.

PVE-Official-GenTwo992 - back to crashing hourly. Is this because of all the stryders? The map in general? Duping crap? I mean this is literally like the days of when the game first came out back in 2016. Rubberbanding: Running into your house 3x and appearing outside still. Literally standing in your base and the server goes down.

Its not remotely playable or even enjoyable at this point. Pat on the back for finishing Ark and going out with a bang. Literally.

4 hours ago, originalj4y said:

make that 2 more time since i posted this! I give up they say report server outages but thats all ive been doing all week as have many other in the server but we get nothing from Wildcrap i give up i literally give up trying i've got better things to do with mytime!

My 992 server is on the same cluster/frame as yours. Look at my profile and how long ive been posting about crashes. I dont think WC is concerned in the least; nothing has been said about these 900 servers and they continue as they have been for weeks now. Not like you can do anything; your money is long gone now to them.

44 minutes ago, Cookieman2756 said:

Ps4 pvp valgyero 1096 has been down for three weeks, still nothing from wc, can there pls be some form of idea of why? I've sent at least 30 server outage tickets and nothing at all, 

Are you sure that it actually is out not the IP changed? When you add a server to your favorites list it favors the IP and sometimes that changes and when it does the server wont show up on your list and it can be hard to track them down, I have had times I searched for exact servers and not seen them but been able to get online through a friend being on the server. I almost lost everything on one server because of thinking it was down when it was an IP change. Unfortunately aside from searching and getting lucky or joining through a friend I dont know how to find out for sure if the IP changed or not though. Best of luck to you.

• Like 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic