Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

35 minutes ago, Sulivan said:

Ok 210 is offline now, at least they are working on it. Crossing my fingers ...

Server says its Germany, it's now 20:32 on a Sunday in Germany, the entire x2 event which is the only reason we were up so late when it was wiped is now wasted as well, at the very least "We're aware of issue with servers resetting to day one" would be nice but apparently that's far too much to ask from a lowly paying customer who has bought and supported your product since early access, we're only the very reason you were able to make this many dlc's in the first place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, F1tzy said:

Server says its Germany, it's now 20:32 on a Sunday in Germany, the entire x2 event which is the only reason we were up so late when it was wiped is now wasted as well, at the very least "We're aware of issue with servers resetting to day one" would be nice but apparently that's far too much to ask from a lowly paying customer who has bought and supported your product since early access, we're only the very reason you were able to make this many dlc's in the first place.

In the gaming world, they are pretty much on par with disabled people, really. Ive NEVER, I mean NEVER WOAW EVER seen such bad WOWOW work delivered from any game-company. They arent working on anything, they just trying things out. Dont expect anything from them. Thats what you should expect. Anything better is a win. HOLY DAMN them releasing ARK2 is going to be such a next level WOAW things up damn joke. They wont ever be able to deliver anything but half-witted crap.

Edited by SunsetErosion

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, mudplayerx said:

I think it's time to reviewbomb Ark and this new expansion until they take these enormous server instability issues seriously.

They are taking it seriously. If you look at the patch notes, they are actively resolving issues. The thing is that it takes time to track issues, solve them, fix them, test them, deploy them, etc. There is no magic button they can push, so we all must be patient!

Edited by invincibleqc

Our server NA-PVE-Gen2-992 is getting huge latency spikes and then the server crashes. Sometimes multiple times per hour. I have a feeling this is the vendors crashing the server with ddos in order to dupe their clones and fill the inventory of their online vendors. Surely the server is not this unstable due to legitimate means. Does Wildcard have any comment on this?

995 PC PVE Gen2 has been crashing at least once every hour or two in the last 24 hours.
Battlemetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/11747023

It's crash about an hour ago and hasnt come back up in over an hour (usually after these crashes, the server comes back up in less than 20 mins). This downtime is unusually long compared to the last 20 or so crashes.

Maybe more crashes than that. I lost count, and I was asleep for 12 hours also, so I missed witnessing a lot of crashes.

Edited by GreenRoc

It's distasteful how we have been enduring server crashes hourly for days and they can't even pop a system-wide message or a MOTD that says "We apologize for the server instability, we are working on it." Then they take all the servers down with no notice or countdown.... only to leave us all in the server select screen refreshing like blind sheep.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic