Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

They call 16GB of RAM an "issue"... not gonna say what i think about that being an IT Pro.
What do they expect WC to do? Make the Map smaler? 😂

Funny how my Provider shows less then 10% Memory usage on a 15 Slot Server for less than 12 Bucks per Month.

1 minute ago, Zayisha said:

They call 16GB of RAM an "issue"... not gonna say what i think about that being an IT Pro.
What do they expect WC to do? Make the Map smaler? 😂

Funny how my Provider shows less then 10% Memory usage on a 15 Slot Server for less than 12 Bucks per Month.

Exactly, and if it were an issue... pretty sad they didn't stop to think about until days after launch.

Who's your provider? Maybe our group would consider using a better hosting service.

hello everyone we play on genesis part 2  990 server we have  crash every 30 minutes and always hard lag , server  need about 10 minutes to come back on line and all time skiff are bugged , ppls die or lost  drops from loot .  how we can have fun  to play?  the very sad thing is we pay this game we  spent many hours to play, build , tame and we lost everythings all time. pls  do something don't joke with our money it's not a free game.

Devs, this is one of the "new" Gen2 servers that didnt launch day one; it came later. Its not even a week old and its down 7+ hours already since being created. Please come look at this: either you have dupers or serious server issues that warrant repair.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/11747024/downtime

Literally disconnected every few minutes on gen 2 xbox official. Just ridiculous can't even play the game right now. Had I know this was gonna be this bad I'd of not spent anymore money until ark 2. But we all k ow wildcard don't give a f about anyone. They will read this a laugh while rubbing their money grabbing hands together saying hahaha we conned another clown. Shameful. EA r bad but at least they know what they r doing

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic