Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

I can transfer to and from any of my other servers. When I transfer TO the server it doesn't give me the option to download my character, it only gives me the option to create a new one. None of my tribemates have been able to transfer INTO Ragnarock. Another tribemate had a character on there already and was able to log in and move around with no problems. But no one from my tribe can transfer back into the server. 

Has anyone had issues with this in the past and what have you done to correct it? 

W

(Repost because original post was taken down for no reason whatsoever)

Studio Wildcard, a great question that is asked by many right now since Monday morning is why there are no longer any Official Dedicated Arks online without even stating that there would be a shutdown for the servers.

The servers finally all shut down around 2-3PM Pacific Time, going offline one at a time.

I was on Server30 like nearly the entire Switch community, having a massive PvP battle with one another as bobs to kill the time for servers to be put back up. Not mean to spoil the surprise but they never did.

Studio Wildcard, the Switch community needs answers.

We’ve been abandoned for three years nearly with no word from your studio or from Abstraction, (the team that ported Ark: Nintendo Switch) and the Switch community needs answers on this.

We DESERVE answers. 
The community would not be as upset and as annoyed if this was stated ahead of time that Ark: Nintendo Switch is getting permanently shutdown but this was done upon surprise and out of nowhere.

Studio Wildcard, please give us word about what happened on Monday and inform the Switch community of what happened along with if the Servers will still be shut down or they’ll be back online.

Please give us an answer and not a half-baked response.

Thank you. 

Servers are still offline and I reached out to Snails Game Inc as well and they said they don’t do any support for the game and referred me here. The GM said here that we need to fill a doc online about servers being shut off and still we did and no official answer... this is sad and many of us in embryonic position sobbing at home. Please put the servers back up. Thank you! 

D3B3207D-C634-416C-BC4A-827AA19890D9.jpeg

Hate to sound kinda sandy but Jesus.

This crap happens on half of the new content. Lagnarok, abomination, extinct.

Yes I get some of the content is free but some of it isn't and people buy seasons passes to play.

It's gonna be GREAT!!! poop if failed stay tuned survivors we will fix it soon...... and no community out reach or attempt to relay the causes or issue or resolution. Or Hey we got you. We will be rolling back affected serves to x amount of time prior to collapse.

Yes, people submit tickets.  However, one thing I have learned is some servers are much worse than others.  And I don't thing any are perfect.  All will crash at some point.  The only way I can suggest to improve your game play experience is to try out different servers and move to one that is more agreeable.  It's a lot of work to move your stuff but you will feel better later.  Good luck.

17 hours ago, Swaggee said:

Khruk, does your switch session list populate? Mine doesnt even list...

What do you mean by switch session? I use the Epic client by the way.

Also. 96 hours later. Still unable to log in and my character is still stuck on 963. I'm 100% sure my dinos are dead now and bases are in decay. The bases on the other maps were on day 7, my refresh day when this mess started.

image.png.8bf92837e0af6c0fc44283f60e3e2a24.png

On 1/16/2019 at 10:53 AM, balistikas said:

So after  last patch  something happen with tranfers   can you  pls fix and roll back pls?

Is this for official? I am own a full map cluster. Since the update we are unable to use txt chat, unable to go into admin mode on Gen 2 only... and all of my custom drops are back to default and everything in them is only primitive. Anyone else having these issues on private servers?

2 hours ago, Sivrahc said:

Hate to sound kinda sandy but Jesus.

This crap happens on half of the new content. Lagnarok, abomination, extinct.

Yes I get some of the content is free but some of it isn't and people buy seasons passes to play.

It's gonna be GREAT!!! poop if failed stay tuned survivors we will fix it soon...... and no community out reach or attempt to relay the causes or issue or resolution. Or Hey we got you. We will be rolling back affected serves to x amount of time prior to collapse.

what system you are on? That plays a HUGE role in how your ARK will perform. If you are on any lesser system than a One X... Your going to have problems with Ark.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic