Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

On 5/5/2021 at 12:56 PM, Nateslayer said:

We will reply to the issues if you will stop doing things out of the blue.  Now my mek despawned with no tribe log info and last time I sent a ticket in with my zombie fire wyvern disappearing, you ignored the ticket for well over a year.  At this point you can ban me because I'm going to start a sh it storm about your broken game.

meks despawn if you don't feed them w/ element while they are left out.  This happens to pretty much everyone 1x until they learn to put element in it when left out.  Also, flyers have a nasty habit of walking off.  THey usually move in a straight line, but they can go around in circles as well until they pick a path and then move straight.  They are not guaranteed to be straight ahead of the direction you parked them facing.

Edited by GrumpyBear

server 739 offline for over 14 hours.

are you trolling your playerbase? what a poopshow is this? start fixing problems, which exist for YEARS instead of bringing new content thats even more buggy

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7256208?l%3Atime=1M

if i would do my job as bad as you are doing yours, i wouldve been kicked 10 years ago, arent you ashamed of yourself? serious question

Edited by tinnyy

NA Gen 601 is broken.  Restarting it just makes the pain worse for many.  It is almost 1000 game days now behind the other gen servers of similar start dates.   1000 game days.... Let that sink in.   How many deleted toon and lost paying customers do you need before this is resolved?  I'm asking for some tribe mates that stopped using it a while ago and do not play now.   

Please FIND the problem causing Genesis 601 to crash for days and lag for multiple minutes between crashes. 

15 minutes ago, Looquelolo said:

I can see all most of the servers but all the ones I can see are displaying -55/1 for example and every time I try to join one I am met with the Join failed connection timeout message.

all servers are doing this official and unofficial. 

The Steam in-game view online players option has stopped working as well. At first I thought WC did something to improve server stability, but just a few minutes online, flying fish everywhere.

For the last few months lag spikes and servers completely crashing has been gradually getting worse and worse, to a point lately its hardly worth getting on because its almost unplayable. I cant speak for all servers obviously as i only play on 4 but each 1 is on a different map and this problem plagues all of them, some worse than others but the same issue is definitely occurring. My rag and extinction servers are the worst. My rag server just crashed 5 times in a 2hr period, it also spikes and freezes every 3 to 5 mins leaving us unable to access anything, its honestly out of control. I love the game and ive played it since beta and know well the different types of lag that we've learnt to live with if we like the game enough. Thats how i know this is new and i believe should be able to be fixed if its brought to wildcards attention. Hopefully this does that

recently about two or three days ago my game crashed while I was logging off, which is no big deal since I was getting off. However, the next day I was unable to join ANY servers and they also showed a negative player count. So I just didn't play that day. However, the same thing happened the next day. So i uninstalled and re-installed the game. It still didn't work. And up until right now, it still shows negative player counts and I cant join any servers at all.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic