Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, demoralizis13 said:

Bonjour chers survivants. J'ai vu juste un tweet du gestionnaire de serveur ark, annonçant qu'en raison de son déménagement dans une nouvelle maison, il était en vacances depuis 5 jours et venait de revenir.

Il a annoncé qu'il travaillait à récupérer les serveurs morts.

J'espère que cela aide.

My server is come back on the list, thanks to the dev. You just need wait a few hours I think, like 100 servers were gone. 

We will reply to the issues if you will stop doing things out of the blue.  Now my mek despawned with no tribe log info and last time I sent a ticket in with my zombie fire wyvern disappearing, you ignored the ticket for well over a year.  At this point you can ban me because I'm going to start a sh it storm about your broken game.

Edited by Nateslayer

890-891-892-893-894 cluster crashed before last update. They are still offline. This happens when you put too many servers on the same machine! GG Wildcard, we are all eally tired about your mediocrity. No-one here will buy that junk with Vien-Anabolic-Diesel called ARK 2. Only brown noses will buy it.

Edited by Alessio89

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic