Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, ghostkit77 said:

Salut, je suis sur PlayStation 4 ou le serveur Crystal Isles 1406 n'existe plus.J'ai téléchargé la mise à jour le vendredi 30 avril 2021 puis j'ai redémarré mon jeu et le serveur n'existe plus sur Crystal Isles.J'ai des bébés, j'ai travaillé dur pour ce que je '' vous avez s'il vous plaît trier le problème

I have same problem on NA PS4 official pvp 1314 but I've seen same for 1313,1373. I have hard worked for my base and my character please fix that. Since the maj we can't find our servers, can't play, we have scared for our dinos and our stuff, I hope timer is down too on the servers offline. Tickets was already gone, please help us quickly 

4 hours ago, Idgaf00 said:

Still they cannot fix the servers? Crystal isles pve 1406. My dinos are at risk and I have babies. This is insanely frustrating. What's the the action for this matter

Server Crystal Isles 1346 PS4 Official PvP down for over a day now, lost 25 uploaded tames top stat, also my lvl 125 character, thanks wildcard for rewarding a loyal fan of 5 years with this.

I've submitted a ticket, but no response, absolutely terrible customer service and the devs don't seem to care. 

How can a server just get taken off like this!? Ridiculous!! 

Edited by guyhamilton

Dear Wildcard,

My servers have been down since your update. I am curious, how is it you made it this long without figuring out that your updates create more problems then fixes. Not to be a debbie downer, but if I had these issues everytime I did an update I would be extremely embarrassed that my content never had the bugs worked out before launch. But hey, if your okay with being known as the worst MMO I have played since Anthem, then I guess it is a win for you. 🤔 I guess ....

Sincerely,

-     -

• DinoJune changed the title to Server 661 pve is Down for 5 days now where is the admins
On 4/28/2021 at 3:04 PM, Alessio89 said:

890-891-892-893-894 cluster (yes, 5 the island server, which 3 are pve!) continue to crashes 1-2 times per day. but looks like we cannot be angry when reporting this. I get better ping and less lag on OC servers which are literally on the other side of the world!

Still happening with less than 20 people connected and good ping. Dear Wildcard, your software is liquid.. poop!

22 hours ago, LEOCREUU said:

It’s absurd to think a company as big as wc does not have anyone working or on call on weekends seeing as they usually release updates on fridays and we have to spend all weekend with what ever bug or servers are ruined untill Monday every single time.. you guys are releasing a new dlc yet have not lifted a finger to correct common issues that you are well aware of  it’s no secret that every update some kind problem comes along with it wich is understandable what’s not understandable is you guys knowing this still have no measures in place to combat them in a timely manner. 

releasing updates on Friday is one of the biggest stupid things a software company can do.

Rip ark. Rip ark 2. Seems like they giving up on the game. Lets be honest, with this reputation they prolly gonna invest more than gain. If they dont cut on the cheap servers 🤣 what you all think? Am i right? I am for sure not gonna buy ark 2 at least for year after release. Not because game is bad, but because i am affraid of money waste. If i could get refund for game and dlc's according to how i am treathen as customer i would 100% take it.

• Facepalm 1

They did not let me change my character to another server, they can do me the favor of opening it one day so that I can go to another legacy server I do not have photos or files to attach them but this happened in the previous update, I could not enter to change my server things I hope that please can open it one day with that is enough time to get the most important thing

Hello , the problem is still there we dont know what the hell happend ? like they remove it ? and why and if so why not tell us whats happening so we can move faster form the server ? we need answers its me and around 10 people that i know who was playing there and we want to know why and what was the reason for it , please we spent all our time building and breeding and doing all that is possible there :) .

1 minute ago, gosthraider1987 said:

yo soy un jugador mas mande este mensaje para que me pudieran ayudar los de studios wilcard o quien pueda ayudar que abra el servidor auque sea un rato y poderme ir el servidor esta muerto alparecer lo cerraron sin avisar o no se que pase pero yo quisiera sacar mi personaje a otro server

Hola , we are in the same problem as well :) just wanna know what happend , and i use translate :)) i dont know really good spanish :D

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic