Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Like the title says i made a post about an official PVP small tribes server that has been offline for a good 20 hours now.

Not a single WC member responded to it they just moved the post to a section from 2019!!!.

Instead of moving the posts so people dont know whats going on you might want to respond to the post why this is occuring and when an estimated fix will be done. 

Doing this people can see this post and know something is actually beiing done instead of me making a new post adressing this issue again.

This will be time saving for everyone because they know you are working on it but right now it just feels like this gets blown away.

Not to mention if i make a report now on what i lost i will have 'insufficient evidence' because i didnt make a screenshot or w/e.

Instead of moving this post you should adress whats going on and pin this untill fixed, then close it down.

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, JasonMayweather said:

Like the title says i made a post about an official PVP small tribes server that has been offline for a good 20 hours now.

Not a single WC member responded to it they just moved the post to a section from 2019!!!.

Instead of moving the posts so people dont know whats going on you might want to respond to the post why this is occuring and when an estimated fix will be done. 

Doing this people can see this post and know something is actually beiing done instead of me making a new post adressing this issue again.

This will be time saving for everyone because they know you are working on it but right now it just feels like this gets blown away.

Not to mention if i make a report now on what i lost i will have 'insufficient evidence' because i didnt make a screenshot or w/e.

Instead of moving this post you should adress whats going on and pin this untill fixed, then close it down.

As previously mentioned, server reports are all merged here to prevent spamming:

On 4/14/2020 at 12:03 PM, invincibleqc said:

Before we started merging the threads into a mega one, people were just making a new thread for their own, then cycling all the others with "me too", "server y too", etc, etc.

And as also mentioned, the forums is not the proper channel for such issues anyway. You can find the official form for you to fill at the top of this thread. 👆

2 hours ago, SicarioDeBar said:

?Crystal Island 1405, 1406 and 1373 servers are down since the update, other servers like 1393 or 1392 have already returned to normal, can we know if they will fix this or can we stop playing Ark at once?

I've been posting my frustrations about 1406 been down for 24hrs. When they can fix it or any update 

It’s absurd to think a company as big as wc does not have anyone working or on call on weekends seeing as they usually release updates on fridays and we have to spend all weekend with what ever bug or servers are ruined untill Monday every single time.. you guys are releasing a new dlc yet have not lifted a finger to correct common issues that you are well aware of  it’s no secret that every update some kind problem comes along with it wich is understandable what’s not understandable is you guys knowing this still have no measures in place to combat them in a timely manner. 

cI1381 is gone too. Server not found... this is the 2nd time in 3 mths I’ve had serious problems with this server, directly affecting all the hard work and hours dedicated to what this game requires in order to thrive. I just finally saved enough poly and crystals to upgrade to tek and I can’t even enjoy the fruits of my labor.  Why this happens is a frustrating mystery. Submit a tik maybe next week you’ll get a contact via email. Twice now for me, in 3 months ths i have to do this 

1 hour ago, ghostkit77 said:

Hi I'm on PlayStation 4 or crystal Isles server 1406 no longer exists I downloaded the update on Friday the 30th of April 2021 then restarted my game and server no longer exists on Crystal Isles I have babies out I have worked hard for what I've got please sort the issue

I have the same problem same server :( 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic