Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

iv had it man iv owned an played this game for years some of it good an some of it bad but its clear from the shear lack of comunication that u guy just simply dont care about the actual players anymore....... my server has been down now for over a day.... upon checking others it seems atleast 10 to 15 other servers have also all went down at same time...... NOT ONE SINGLE RESPONSE IN OVER A DAY your report system is a joke....... and upon looking threw the forums it seems u pretty much abandoned them a long ass time ago..... you only post "updates" but rarly do u give responses to problem or acknolage anything.........UNLESS ITS YOUR CONSOLE OVERLORDS and thats only because sony an microsoft actually kick u up the ass to say summit......... why anyone would think genesis pt2 is gonna change anything is beyond me...... and why the hell would i think ark 2 is gonna be better????? u can even clean the trolls making threads on ur forums..............peace

Zero reaction from studio which is tragic.

People keep asking, i havr been asking there, on ark twitter, on cedric twitter.

They dont even bother to answer, however i understand cedric profile on twitter is personal so he dont have to care, but i hoped he actually not as a studio but as a person will give some love to people like we are and tell them what is going on with those dead servers. 

First i was thinking they just didnt noticed those dead servers and didnt noticed yet any of message from people asking, but now i start to think they are doing it with premeditation and dont care about those servers and about us... pve genone 661.

All about single player safes which are lost already for good. Nothing about our servers.

Single information that they know about it, or they are dead for good. Whatever. Just let us know!

Is anyone else experiencing an insane amount of server crashes? Extinction730 has crashed 17 times in the last two days. I've also lost multiple top stat gigas and tames after taking them out of the cloud and then the server crashes. I know this is ARK and I should expect this, but I mean, come on, 17 crashes in 2 days! How have you not looked into this wildcard. I've submitted a report each time the server has gone down.

as title says, the only OC Extinction server 1053 for xbox offical NEVER gets weekend evo event rates. Server got the easter event but the evo weekend before the easter event and now this weekends evo event rates do not/did not get applied. Would be great if someone could fix so we can enjoy the event like the rest of ark :( submitted a ticket but keeps getting 'solved' as soon as I submit. 

as title says, the only OC Extinction server 1053 for xbox offical NEVER gets weekend evo event rates. Server got the easter event but the evo weekend before the easter event and now this weekends evo event rates do not/did not get applied. Would be great if someone could fix so we can enjoy the event like the rest of ark :( submitted a ticket but keeps getting 'solved' as soon as I submit. 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic