Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

21 hours ago, Randallk34 said:

Same for us, we are in 1101 as well and it's been missing from server list all day

2 hours ago, Randallk34 said:

1101 came back on but now is crashing non stop. This is ridiculous, this game has so much potential and the developers just keep making new content and ignore the boatload of problems this game has. I've wasted so much money on this game, it's a shame. Is it really that hard to make a server that works? 

Its been like this for two days constant kick with a roll back sometimes

43 minutes ago, EvarZ said:

Its been like this for two days constant kick with a roll back sometimes

I've been playing this game since it was just a game preview and the same issues still happen.  Yet they don't fix it and just keep making more maps for people people to buy. But once they get your money why should they care about how the game runs, we're the suckers

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Randallk34 said:

I've been playing this game since it was just a game preview and the same issues still happen.  Yet they don't fix it and just keep making more maps for people people to buy. But once they get your money why should they care about how the game runs, we're the suckers

Only one way to fix that.

14 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Only one way to fix that.

Can you help me with some kind of official compaint against Wildcard and a way to get my money back?
I know my reaction is terrible, but this is by far the worst way I have ever been treated when buying anything. Way more terrible! Aplause for WIldcard for letting this happen...

NEVER will I recommend anyone to buy anything from Wildcard anymore. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE GENESIS SERVERS!

9 hours ago, Grandta said:

Is it normal to disconnect whenever you do element nodes or OSD?

Ive disconnected on every single one I've done today on official.

Get a massive lag spike then disconnect, and it's not just me. Everyone on the server disconnects.

This. Extinction servers seem EXTREMELY buggy lately. I never DC on any other map, usually have a solid ping in the 30s on xbox series X.

But extinction? Rubber banding like crazy and sometimes the entire server is booted, probably once or twice an hour.

5 hours ago, JOJOv said:

¿Por qué desapareció el servidor NA-770 después de la actualización? Espero que el administrador lo solucione lo antes posible

28 minutes ago, Sanel273 said:

Hola, ¿alguien más tiene problemas para encontrar el servidor después de la última actualización? Mi personaje está en eu- pve -official -ragnarok 753 pero no se puede encontrar 

5 hours ago, JOJOv said:

¿Por qué desapareció el servidor NA-770 después de la actualización? Espero que el administrador lo solucione lo antes posible

lo mismo paso en el servidor NA-733

New to ark but I manage to play  100hours+ at this Ragnarok EU server 753, make some friends from other tribes, breeding Dino's, build base, resourcing etc.. but now after last update the server offline and now status dead.. what the freaking happen? Is there any way to get all what I have and change server? Or ARK just prank you and you accept it just like that? How to contact game support?

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic