Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Can anyone explain exactly what causes constant 255 ping on official servers with server wide disconnects all throughout the day, with citation and sources included, rathan than speculation? 

Problem is, our otherwise peaceful PVE official server has been at war over everyone having a different version of what they think is causing the unplayable constant 255 disconnects. Some say it's too many dinos out and we all need to cryo and stop breeding, others say it's too many structures and big bases and we need to demo structures, or someone is duping/ddosing. But no one can cites a source other than "reddit" or "my friends and engineer and says". 

It would be great to get some clarification directly from a dev/ reputable source/past discussion to settle the argument once and for all

This Server has been laggy, disconnecting and completely useless for weeks now. The event has been all but pointless as you can’t leave your base for fear of randomly disconnecting, only to find your drowning, dead or lost when you come back.

It is not an individual issue or internet as the whole server are discussing it and have had the same issue. At one stage the server was removed from the list for an hour or two then put back and still wasn’t fixed.

this event is going to be over before we get a return to any sort of normal which was a bit laggy as it was but at least it was manageable!

Hello all. I'm curios just how many servers are currently actually down. I've been relying on BattleMetrics to review the servers I play on.  Currently my 'home' server has been unavailable for a full 24 hours as of this post.

If anyone cares to reply, just a simple post such as follows would be great. No need for additional comments. We know... 😒

Server Number & Map

Length of Outage (if known - Battlemetrics might help identify)

Thanks guys and gals 🙂

PS Wildcard: This link tells us absolutely nothing...

Ok, today I decided to go and play on Genesis again for a chance...
Well still getting kicked like every 3-4 server saves! How in the world is this still a thing? There where only like 3-4 people on so why does it have to kick players?
I only get these kicks on Genesis so I doubt its somehow on my side...
Am I the only one having this problem? If so, what can I do about it? 
Im am seriously mad because this kicking stops me playing Genesis, having to waste 10-15 minutes of time spend on missions then almost finishing them but...
Oh sorry we had to kick you because WHATEVER... WE dont CARE.
This every time I play on Genesis...
And I really would like to give the Final Mission more tries, even though the amount of glitches I saw when I went for it made me just gaze with amazed eyes how insanely glitched it all was, I even made a topic about it...
Yet again those kickings deter me from going on the final mission also fearing losing my rex army with about a 1/4 chance...

You "blessed" Developers and "blessed" servers can do better, am I wrong? 
Please do something about this trash!
I payed for it I dont want this behavior from you!

OC rag 70, every time somebody transfer or logging the next server save is a crash. Crystal Isle 840, crashes and rolllbacks, Genesis 649 , DC , DC ,DC even when there is 2 people online, people just randomly DC. Been months like this now and Genesis situation more than a year and no fix , the only server I can play is my Extinction. Losing stuff due to DC and crashes and rollbacks. Rebecca Black on friday is the one is gonna buy Ark 2 seriously. 

2 hours ago, Alessio89 said:

NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland892 is crashing multiple times per day thanks to [][] tribes! And then they are connected, even with 15 players the lag is insane and the ping is higer than 30+ players CI servers! Ban the raptoring [][] tribes!

third crash in 24 hours. congratulation wildcard, you must really proud.

Opportunity: The server crashing within 6 minutes of operation for the past 3 days at peak times should be a red flag that something is wrong.  If that has not been observed by an automated system/log, then there is significant opportunity for improvement of identification processes.  If it has and nothing has been done, then somewhere along the line maintenance processes need significant improvement.

Perhaps it is time to take to social media and draw parallels between the maintenance the game receives and the expectancy of the maintenance that will be observed in Ark2.

Something needs to be done, it has been unplayable.

Seriously Maintenance, and all of Wild Card: Shame.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic