Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

our center server (348) went down for a whole day 2 or 3 days ago, i guess it got switched to better hardware and came online again with a different ip, we played on it for 2 days, now the old center sever came online again too... 

ppl are confused and nobody really wants to play in fear their progression gets wiped. i hope you guys switch the old high ping server off for good soon, but with a ingame warning so ppl dont lose their char on top off their time -_-

Hi!! I played at this game since about 4-5 years i think and i dont know how this game is becoming on official.

In recent months most of the servers have become Asian and completely unplayable ..... Even on the abbot servers we are disconnected every 15 minutes without counting the lags between these 15 minutes I do not understand that we can let such things do a lot of players I have known have stopped the official because it has become a total waste of time with no fun with the unwanted spam the tchat from Asian players. I have some screens in my possession they even do it on purpose for a certain use. Finally I hope that one day we will see the staff of Ark doing something for all this time ...

Our Official PVE Island 80th crashing every hour now. No progression. Can't play.

I went to Steam and looked at game reviews: surprisingly most of reviews still positive. 

I found that YOU CAN UPDATE/CHANGE YOUR REVIEW on Steam. So, I changed my review to very negative, "not playable". 

Did the same on Twitter.

Don't look like company cares..

EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland79 

Server is an absolut Mess since the Valantine Event

Disconnects all over the Place

Server Down Times

Lags every 10+ min

The funny Thing is, that the Server is listed for 70 Players. The Server can't even handle more then 5 Players.

For 2 Days now it's even more then a Mess, we all get constant Disconnects and Lags every 5-10 Min + the 15 min Server Save Lag

Hi there,

me and my friends were playing on the server EU PVE Island 199,

this server is extremly terrible and gets disconnected dozen times per day...

let alone freeze lags, like more than 5 times per hours...

When it disconnected, it often went back to the last mirror backup..it means more than 10 min rewind...

it makes me feel like playing "life is strange"...

Could you pls checkup the server to see if it could be fixed somehow?

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic