Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

218 has the most terrible Ping fluxuations i have seen in over 3 years of gametime. 

Please please can somone at WC explain this to me as i have sent multiple reports and nothing ever gets done.

It is unplayable even when there is only a few players connected. I have been on multiplke Aberation servers and NONE have the issues that we have. 

This Server is shown as Dead on battle metrics for more than 14 hours now: EU-PVP-Ragnarok-PrimPlusCrossArk1 - (v326.3)

Usually its shown as offline and comes back online after 3-4 hours, but now its offline for more than 14 hours, does it means it dead dead? Would be good to know, because i spend a lot of time into my character and just want to know if it will be back online soon or if i should start on another server? 

In forum there is no announcement about any server outage, which is wired, because this one is offline for a very long time already. 

Thx and best regards

{We need a North American Crystal isles server.}

Both run like crap, but everyday 940 is (((duped crashed))) [] over and over!

For over a month now, you can check the logs 940 will be down.

I think if you look into the server, maybe you can find the Crashers and ban them.

Everyone in the world has to connect to these two Germany servers,

There is a slight possibility that this is the issue.

Maybe if you spread out the load on these two servers with adding a North American server maybe it could fix it!

Here is the 24 hours log, link  (pic-below)

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7308679

it has been CRASHED 7 times in that period.  Once the people go to bed, we get a 10 hour break from the crashing~!

BTW- its down again, so its been crashed (12 times) in 24 hours!

Thanks

sever.png

Edited by iDash

Thank you for your time reading this. My tribemates and I have filed multiple tickets of the server outage issue through the official forms. But till this time, there has been no replies. I am really disappointed at everything. It's a paid map and we are unable to access for this long and it's still continuing. We've lost valuable time and is unable to get any positive feedbacks.

Thanks again for reading. I hope some official people could read this thread.

On 5th april. About 20.00 i was visiting my active tribe on the island 79. When all of a sudden the game stopped working.
We we alle got back on all base are gone but not only mine every base and tames comoletely dissapeared.. the tame count was over 380 and that al is gone. After that we al got kicked out again and now my character is gone AGAIN.
Over 3000 hours of progress just dissapeared here. Solve this!

I play on extinction 985 pve on ps4 servers. Server crashes are awful, this map is clearly unplayable even before the Easter event the server crashed and I get disconnected. During a purple drop me and my tribe were disconnected 3 times in 4 waves of the drop (Our Gigas got to 7k health because of the disconnections). Will this ever be fixed because the map and extinction servers are unplayable.

Hi, The Center Map is not playable. Repeated rubber banding and disconnections. Cannot move from 1 spot to the other unless a lucky bed hop, ping is 255 and a lot of people are scared to transfer incase chars get ate. No one can pod theor babies and timers are going messy too. Please look into this. Avoid this map tonight as the last 4 hours or so this has been happening. :(

On 5th april. About 20.00 i was visiting my active tribe on the island 79. When all of a sudden the game stopped working.
We we alle got back on all base are gone but not only mine every base and tames comoletely dissapeared.. the tame count was over 380 and that al is gone. After that we al got kicked out again and now my character is gone AGAIN.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic