Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Right.

I'm done. After almost 9K hours and loads of friends I met in this game.

D.O.N.E. 

Ups but way more downs. Lost bps while transferring again. Servers still going down and not up as well. Tickets are being solved without a decent answer. 

This company will never learn how to NOT grab money and FIX those BLOODY servers.

You guys are a big fail for years, this will never turn again.

I left legacy 2 years ago, "officials are the way to go". Ye right.

NOT.

I just emptied all my cryofridges, ate all eggs and cleaned my vaults.

There is nothing more to plunder, so don't bother.

Bye.

NA-PVE-Official-CrystalIsles840 has been broken as hell for at least half a year now.

I've given up hope of it ever being fixed at this point, and it has gotten exponentially worse over the last 2 or 3 weeks as well. Half expecting the hardware itself to spontaneously combust at this point...

We have also been submitting outage reports at least once a day, if not more, this entire time as well. So, that has seemingly accomplished NOTHING.

Edited by Keykoh
additional info

Yesterday i send a bug report, no one answer.

The server Crashed 6 time yesterday . Today crash again 3 times, and now we are waiting since 30 min and the server still down. The event animals do not spawn, we are 20 ppl in server and no one was able to find. And why only eu ragnarok crash?? the island, the center, valguero, aberration and NA ragnarok dont crash! 

Why u ignore my report? your players are not imortant to you? these is not a joke server crash every 3h! u must fix this!

There are some dupers [] tribes that continue to make NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland892 running like poop and now it crashes. When they are not online, doesn't matter the amount of players connected, the server is fine if not amazing. We are damn tired about this poop people. BAN THE VPNs!.... Or we should think that some Wildcard employees are colluded with dupers and real money transfer users?

Edited by Alessio89

After 5 years and over 4,000 hours, the instability and pervasive bugs and exploits are starting to push me away from the game.  I guess I kept hoping that it would get better, but I think it is time for me to retire from multiplayer.  Maybe I will give single player a go.  At least I won't have to worry about getting killed in my sleep or VPN and duper lag and crashes.

with the server crashing LITERALLY every 4-5 minutes, why bother having an event at all?

the game is unplayable.  when the server isn't crashed, it's lagged, it's rubberbanding, it's getting you killed and making you lose your poop and your dinos.

then it crashes - over and over and over and over

why both putting up an event at all?  what, you needed MORE server load??

just raptoring fix poop

Interesting wildteam saw  "Server Outage report". I play on island 896 and it's horrible. Lags, crash and disconnect. I have fear to fly on my dinos, because after disconnect my person all time die. After that a spend many time to find my person and dinos.  I send report all the time, but they nothing to change. It's  very sad..

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic