Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, SunsetErosion said:

Still getting kicked during server saves on Genesis 650 every few times..
Cant do long missions (arrival protocol) without risking dino loses. I dont want to play with that feeling, I just want to play on Genesis without having to worry about this damn thing forever...

When is this going to stop?

It’s not. I’ve put a ticket in for pve gen 608 every single day for 6 months now. They say to put in a ticket, but that doesn’t help. Probably never will. 

On 3/1/2021 at 3:15 PM, Egor said:

Our Server NA-PVE-Official crashes every day, at least twice.

If game developers does not have logs - here are logs for each server.
Example for one of NA-PVE servers:
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/523812/downtime

My suggestion: FIX SERVERS CRASHES!!!!

We also experience UI crashes, when your Client lost connection (DC) or just shows crash dump log and disconnect for at least 5 minutes.

My suggestion: FIX CLIENT CRASHES!!!!

One more issue, that affect all of us: 

Support team does not have tools to help players. They always answer "we can't"

My suggestion: Implement required tools for support team which make them capable to do real support.
It is absolutely not acceptable that this game running without support.

I believe, this improvements are most desirable for all ARK players.

Today our Official NA PVE server crashed ~20 times. 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/523812/downtime
I spawn in the middle of swamp cave, dismounted.
All babies required care that I had removed rolled back to non removed state....

Thanks , WIldcard. Not going to submit any support request as your policy is "We are not helping to players" - as I being told many times in many support requests.

My unofficial PC server i play on just dissapeared. I played on it pretty much all day yesterday and the day before with my friend Ryley_Beast and me Beast_mode7575. it was modded so i don't know the exact name but it had instatame, 50x, boosted, and maybe some others. I would like it back because my friend was gonna be off for 2 days and told me to hold the base. but it was gone this morning.

NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok71 

This server is constantly crashing. Everyone on this server also knows its old. Im just here to give info on this server.

Currently its nearing unplayble. For some reason this server is ranked high enough of battlemetrics to attract a flood of new people. 

If you are one of these people, i recommend not staying. 

Now i dont know about any of of the other rags, but 71 has been crashing like absolute madness. The other day it crashed like 10 times in one day.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/449624

Even today, can see clearly from the graph that its crashed a handful of times just today. (attached pictures)

Here is what battlemetrics thinks is happening

Every 2 to 3 hours theres a rollback. on average it seems like the server is down for 40 minutes a wack every 2 to 3 hours.

graph.PNG

graph2.PNG

NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland892 is almost crashing EVERY single day. Hello wildcard? could you just move your employee on fixing server crashes?

EDIT: also NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland891 crashed first and than after a couple of minutes NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland890 and NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland892 together. All 3 servers share the same IP.

Edited by Alessio89

2 hours ago, Alessio89 said:

NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland892 is almost crashing EVERY single day. Hello wildcard? could you just move your employee on fixing server crashes?

EDIT: also NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland891 crashed first and than after a couple of minutes NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland890 and NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland892 together. All 3 servers share the same IP.

AND IT CRASHED AGAIN!

5 hours ago, Alessio89 said:

when will Wildcard fix their crap servers? we got 2 damn crashes today. a friend lost top tier equipment and a high tier magmasaur (and no, your eventually max 201 is crap  refound!). We are all tired about your poor service.

Third damn crash!  Again 890-891-892,same ip, different ports. Your servers are pure liquid garbage.

Edited by Alessio89

On 3/3/2021 at 3:26 AM, Egor said:

I had pretty close and very long chat with support managers, they complain that even if they would want to - they can't help to player. They don't have tools available for support managers to verify player's words and to satisfy players needs.

As to crashes - server side crashes happen 2-3 times a day, they also because of clients hardware?

I can pretty much quarantee they have tools and logs. If posting misinformation like this please post proof also.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic