Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

I don't know what is going on with this server (my home server) but it hasn't let me join it for close to 12 hours now. It also won't let my tribe mates join. We all get the same message, "Join failed, connection timeout." I can join literally any other server. 

There are currently 0 players on the server as well when all other Crystal Isles servers currently have many players. These servers usually average 10-20 players right now during no event. I also noticed, since I was last on the server, that the number of players on the server have been dwindling. Probably from others that have been online since I last was but probably running into the same problem when trying to get back on.

This sucks cause I had gigas and tuso's still being raised and those are a ton of work to redo at normal rates.... :( I imagine many players on this server have lost tames as well due to this. We need a roll back to 5pm CST once this gets fixed. If it gets fixed.

Hello,

The last 8 hours NA CrossArk8 Ragnarok map is not accessible. Even though it seems online no users are able to connect. Please take actions in order to fix the issue and please roll back to day 30120 as because of this, all dinos in breeding stage most likely have already starved to death causing damage to all players in the map.

Regards

A map player.

3 hours ago, hoff3610 said:

I don't know what is going on with this server (my home server) but it hasn't let me join it for close to 12 hours now. It also won't let my tribe mates join. We all get the same message, "Join failed, connection timeout." I can join literally any other server. 

There are currently 0 players on the server as well when all other Crystal Isles servers currently have many players. These servers usually average 10-20 players right now during no event. I also noticed, since I was last on the server, that the number of players on the server have been dwindling. Probably from others that have been online since I last was but probably running into the same problem when trying to get back on.

This sucks cause I had gigas and tuso's still being raised and those are a ton of work to redo at normal rates.... :( I imagine many players on this server have lost tames as well due to this. We need a roll back to 5pm CST once this gets fixed. If it gets fixed.

I play on that server too! Same problem! Been up since 5 this morning! 

I don't understand why this is taking so long. I love this game so much, I've defended it for so long... now it's finally gotten me down. Hours of life wasted? Has me actually reevaluating my life... I put my heart into everything I do... might not be such a great idea with unreliable games. I tried for so long to believe y'all would fix issues that no other game tolerates. 

7 hours ago, hoff3610 said:

"Xbox PVE Crystal Isles 1491", no one can log on... also needs a roll back, 12 hours prior to this post.

Same here also on this server. Already put a ticket for it hope it gets back soon. Have to fill throughs.

many people having server issues and character losses dino losses its way worse then it was before. Transfering is dangerous these times.

Edited by remc00tje

On 2/18/2021 at 9:15 PM, Luewen said:

This is false. They will replace stuff and dinos up to certain level if you provide proof that you had them.  Before game was released there were everyone making tickets for ”accidentally” losing stuff and wanting it reimbursed.

If you call spawning in a level 150 dino a "replacement" for your max level, bred, 100% imprint dino, then sure. They are of wonderful help.

Their "help" is a bad joke. Here is quote from the last e-mail: "due to internal policy, the max level I can restore is level 150 without visual evidence. If your dino is level 150 or higher, please provide visual evidence with your reply. We will no longer be restoring any dinos with levels over 200, wyverns and rock drakes over level 190 even with visual evidence."

So yes, it is absolutely true that they WILL NOT PROVIDE REPLACEMENTS. No one submits tickets for low level dinos they are offering. A replacement means to provide something similar, not utter poop in the face.

I live on 1182 Genesis and every day is a nightmare here.  Trying to play the game is literally impossible at a fun level, because of the continual lag on this server.  Every time you log in, you only have a few minutes before you either bluescreen or DC and the ping is constantly fluctuating at very high levels.  Flying skiffs and farming is very risky, because of the DCing and bluescreening, which sometimes drops you off the skiff and sometimes leaves the rider on a tame stranded orbit drops the rider, randomly, and the tame dies.  Today, I was tossing things out of my inventory to make room for more things and then go back to the things I tossed out to whip it up, but the whip wouldn't pick anything up.  I finally put it away so I could hit the square and pick things up, but it didn't work, either.  Consequently, everything I tossed out despawned.  It's a nightmare living here, but other Gen servers are not like this one, so I'm wondering if there is a major bug with this server??  Please investigate.  My clip only went back 30 minutes, so I can't even show you video of the problems, but, trust me, there are serious lagging issues here.

Thanks.

Wayne...aka Katatekat222

You post all of this drivel about focusing on performance in 2020, I'm not sure who told you it was better.. because it is not..

Official PVE servers are more unreliable and laggy than ever before,

(PVE Island, Ext and Rag maps are the worst)

Server saves now cause a double helping of freezing and lag, rubberbanding has increased, total crashes are more frequent and last  longer than ever, and incidents where every player is randomly and frequently disconnected are now a new major issue that wasn't happening before.

We are also now crashing with only 10 players online even on standard rates,

We have had 70 major outages in 50 days ... 70,  some of these outages were 16 or more hours long, how is this acceptable?

And why are we routinely forced to wait from hours to days for a simple reboot? 

I'm sick and tired of not ever getting any real answers, so I ask again;

When should we expect to see some REAL performance results?

When can we realistically expect server saves to not crash the server on a daily basis?

• Like 2

Every friday we get really drunk because we drink everytime the server has LAG! this occurs adleast 2 times every 15min. it is so bad that we had to find away to amuse our selves when it happens. hehe but seriously it needs to be looked at we are loosing our invotory as sometimes when lag happens we die and loose everything. sometimes we even get our dinos lost because of it, they dont die but we spend the rest of our time flying around the map looking for them whistling as we go is it tediouse and time consuming and just a pain!

Please see if there is anything that can be done. also sometimers after lag periods all the wild dinos disapear for like 10 min or so sometimes longer. this is also a pain when you are breeding dinos and need meat.

Fab game otherwise we are really having fun, and like i said making the most of lag by having drunken friday's.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Oieru said:

If you call spawning in a level 150 dino a "replacement" for your max level, bred, 100% imprint dino, then sure. They are of wonderful help.

Their "help" is a bad joke. Here is quote from the last e-mail: "due to internal policy, the max level I can restore is level 150 without visual evidence. If your dino is level 150 or higher, please provide visual evidence with your reply. We will no longer be restoring any dinos with levels over 200, wyverns and rock drakes over level 190 even with visual evidence."

So yes, it is absolutely true that they WILL NOT PROVIDE REPLACEMENTS. No one submits tickets for low level dinos they are offering. A replacement means to provide something similar, not utter poop in the face.

And that is exactly what i said to certain level. And you can only blame players for that rule. If they would not had abused the system before we might still be able to get higher lvl tames reimbursed.

You used to be able to get even colors reimbursed.

Edited by Luewen

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic