Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

So today at 1 pm EST, you take the servers offline for 15 mins to fix backwards problems from this event.  Really nice that I transfer off server and lose all of my characters items and tames.  I figure all right it is just another Ark moment that the development team is incapable of fixing something they say they fixed last night.  Can you honestly do what you say you are going to do or is that too difficult? 

Edited by infantryman006
My character was still able to download after resetting my Xbox Series One 4 times.

This has happened to me twice now. I was unlucky enough to lose my Griffin yesterday... I thought I’d go get some wyvern eggs today and to my surprise.... it’s happened again... now my 350+ blood crystal top stat wyvern has disappeared into thin are due to a transfer bug!!! Woooo! I want him back. I lost my Griffin and I lost my Wyvern.... luckily I’m on ps5 and can record this stuff so I have full video proof.

a 30 min clip you can watch of me losing my wyvern uploading to YouTube as we speak. In the video you can see its level and everything... Help me please... 

Hey just lost all my gear again when trying to transfer from Ragnorak to Crystal Isles, this is the second time this has happened and I am losing tames and gear each time. Very frustrating and causing serious problems despite being 'fixed'. The game crashed and would not record the clip before I could save it. Don't transfer until event is over unless you want to risk losing your valuables.

WC better figure out how to streamline the transfer process in ark 2.

It's been well documented how broken this current system is and even when it works as intended it's soul crushing to have to wait FIFTEEN MINUTES if you miss the transfer window, which is in the game for no reason btw because duping is still rampant. 

I had a problem on the 15th February with uploading and downloading causing me to lose a managmar. I wasn’t too bothered with it as it was one of the near 7 other dinos I had in data. However. When logging on today I found all my dinos had gone. I didn’t lose them to a timer or anything. I logged on and it was all gone. Could someone help me out 

I played on the pve  server and logged off of the game and turned my console off. When I turned it back on a few hours later my character had died while I was offline and everything on my character was lost. Anyway to get any of that back or is that a common issue to die while offline? Been playing for a few months and this is the first time that happened. 

Edited by Featmonkey

1 hour ago, St1ckyBandit said:

WC better figure out how to streamline the transfer process in ark 2.

It's been well documented how broken this current system is and even when it works as intended it's soul crushing to have to wait FIFTEEN MINUTES if you miss the transfer window, which is in the game for no reason btw because duping is still rampant. 

Yea I was watching a youtuber play pvp, and he killed someone at a obelisk and then spent half the rest of the video raving about how awesome it is to get a free kit. Was like idk what that idiot was doing there just standing there with all this awesome stuff on him... I'm thinking like duh, 15min do nothing at the ob is built into the game, tho personally on pvp servers I almost never wait at the ob, but sometimes you're just like meh, I'll risk it and you afk.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic