Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Last night I put my character in upload with my kit when I loaded on today my character was not in my download I reset my PS4 and after about an hour of trying to get it to load I was Abel to spawn and my kit was gone I logged off and uploaded at roughly 12:00am and it was only about 7 hours later when I went to get it out I had my imprinted giga on me and a griff. Please respond!!!!!!

Went to gen to farm bogs games. I pulled my first giga out no problem. I tried pulling my second from ark data n he disappeared. DILO!! So my wife joins and her entire ark data is gone. From bps to top stat gigas and new pink 225 reapers. I recorded the entire thing. So i go back to server n now my character vanish. I played with the same survivor for 5 years without ever having this problem. Everyone's losing poop and still no roll back because dollie says it will make other people lose characters as well. Hell 90% are going threw the same issue. raptor that 10%  roll back period. 

I was leaving an Extinction server and returning to Crystal islands all of the timers have expired and I was good to go. Began the transfer process it froze spawned at my bed with nothing. Returned to the previous server Extinction to see if there was any drops from my body no body to be found no drops to be found. It was explained to me that the server crashed during the transfer process and I lost everything. Three Crystal wyverns, a snow owl, a T-Rex, and three gotcha, as well as all of my armor and weapons. All creatures were in cryopods.

Hi all,

Unfortunately since the start of the Valentine's Day event Official PVP server Island190 has been inaccessible to all players. Several reports have been submitted with no acknowledgment or response from Studio WildCard whatsoever. Does anybody have any meaningful suggestions (i.e. a response other than change servers or stop playing the game) or alternative methods of reporting outages? Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Private server: Genesis snow biome, in process of changing maps, headed to crystal isles.. was attacked.. character went flying back, screen instantly became locked, transfer  screen disappeared, everything disappeared.. i could see immediate surroundings  in front of me, but could not move, had not controls at all, nothing on screen except the creek in front of me.. completely locked up.. then i was booted back to start screen.. when i tried to log back in, the game was asking me to start new character.. i lost everything

Players on my server said that when they upload dinos to obelisk, they disappear right away. These are my settings;

PreventDownloadSurvivors=False
PreventDownloadItems=False
PreventDownloadDinos=False
PreventUploadSurvivors=False
PreventUploadItems=False
PreventUploadDinos=False
NoTributeDownloads=False

So what could be wrong? This happens on Valguero map and I have Extinction in cluster with it.

Edited by K4LLA

After returning to extinction after the servers were taken down me and my friend lost everything. This is the second time in a row me and my friend have lost everything. Yesterday when we lost everything trying to transfer and today after we died for absolute no reason after the stupid servers were taken down. There is a green beam where I died but no bag or anything. Ark fix your stupid game right now!

Hi to whom is taking this in, the game had an server update today, so i came of the game, for the 15 mins it said and im hiding in a bush to keep safe while im literly 5 steps from my base, for when i come back online, i am at the highest point in the bog (genesis) on a branch where i cant get off or get down safely, but thats not just the cherry, it then glitches me of the ledge and i fall to my death losing everything on my person from a shot gun, crossbow and 100 tranq arrows,  sarco tame and 2 empty cryogens it took the mick tbh so where can i go to sort this out bassically 2 days wasted for a glitch on the games behalf?

Edited by Ktglass

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic