Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Come on guys. This is the only game I have played to date where you can literally lose you character to using a function in the game. I was transferring from rag to Crystal isle with tons of Bps and saddle for base relocation from my tek transmitter. It doesnt give me the option to download character only to make a new one. Some of those bps took months to randomly get and I have no clue what all I lost. This has been a problem before and here we are right back at square one. Its almost like you developers want people to quit playing this game. This is unacceptable and no one wants to recreate and farm a new character and the several things they lost. Please get this fixed asap. This is not the way.

Yes. Something happened. There's Def a bug going on all of a sudden. I my self transferred today and lost everything I had a lot of stuff on me. I quickly reached out to friends to warn them. Some have already experienced the same problem. I don't blame you... this is totally a broken aspect that needs to be fixed asap. So many people are loosing stuff all very quickly. 

This is quite literally the worst bug that I could imagine for a game like ark.  That it has been a continuing issue for such a long time is mind boggling.  The customer support response is so sparse and non-sensical.  They will not respond in time before all of your bases disintegrate and tames die.  When they finally do respond, they offer you a level 105 character - that which you can easily do yourself in a couple of days during an event.  What they will not restore, even with all the evidence, are all the ascensions which take much more work and planning.

So since the Love Evolved 2 update the servers have been a bit buggier than normal.

I was transferring items between servers via the tek transmitter on official pve (Val 1097 to Gen 1270)

Some of the items I transferred removed from Ark Data no problem on arrival but when I tried to remove my metal cliff platforms I got an error message and the metal platforms disappeared. It’s like they removed from the transmitter but didn’t go into my inventory and just vanished.

Error message was:

“Downloading item from Ark failed 006”

Also after this happened I was unable to transfer my character off.

it didn’t give an error message just wouldn’t upload my character via the transfer button but it would drop items that I was carrying still on a timer.

So I would try to upload and my character would drop meat etc that’s still on transfer cooldown but my character would just stay in front of the transmitter and I was able to pick up the items In the bag created when I pushed the transfer server button.

thanks

Honestly it's generally best to avoid transferring during events (at least on officials) since server crashes are way more common and frequent. If you absolutely need to transfer, only take gear that you're willing to lose because if the server you join crashes and rolls back you'll lose anything you had on you

Kept getting kicked and massive lag spikes on extinction 1066 seemed like majority of the server was getting kicked alongside me, took me 50 mins to leave the server because of the kicks, when I finally did, to 1060, it wiped my inventory, and no they werent on upload cooldown because I was near the terminal for 50m, tried logging back into the original server to see if my bag was there but it wasn't. Lost quite a bite but I'm most bothered about my gear, weapons, and 3 podded dinos.(doedic, argy, thyla) I have clips of it happening but not sure if it's good enough.

Today around 2pm EST, I transferred servers to grab some of my tames out of our base. (Transferred from Extinction to Aberration). I grabbed the items and some of my tribe mates were complaining about not being able to upload their characters after switching servers. Also they were having issues where items were not showing in their Ark Data. I quickly tried to upload the dinos to my ark data to protect them. The upload failed twice and both of the Mana’s I had tried to upload were gone. No longer in my inventory, nor in my ark Data. So I immediately tried to transfer back to my original server on extinction, thinking maybe it was an issue with the Aberration server I was on. However, after selecting my server, my game bugged. My character was there, but I couldn’t move or access anything. So I force closed the game and reloaded, realizing my character had been killed and all my items were gone. (Keep in mind that I never moved from my base. I didn’t die from a player, natural causes or a Dino). This Ark Data issue caused me to lose three level 300+ Manas and a level 180 Giga. Any information or compensation coming due to this?

Schönen guten tag ich habe ein problem mit meinen Ark account ich habe wie immer den server gewechselt die zeit abgewartet alles wie immer (bis jetzt hat es ja auch gut funktioniert) nur heute als ich versucht habe den server zu wechseln hat es erst nicht funktioniert und nach so etwa 5 minuten bin ich in einem Bildschirm gewesen und konnte nix mehr machen danach habe ich mein ganzes Inventar verloren ich hatte mehrere sachen mit die mir echt wichtig sind hoffe es lässt sich etwas machen 

Hi, i really need help, i was transfering from my island server to a ragnarok one, some of my tribematessay to me they have some issues while trying to upload/transfering stuff so i tried to go to ragnarok 616 and it seems to look that i crash, then i join back to my island server and my character was empty with nothing of the stuff i was trying to transfer so, i lost around a 2 good set of flak, a mana,giga, golem, 2 stego, 2 carbonemis,around 45 c4, flame thrower, 200 flame arrows, 20 rockets, 4 rocket launcher and i dont remember what else i lost, i play on official pvp, please help me to get my stuff back please and thank u

Edited by YandelKawaii78

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic