Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Same here, lost different types of armor some gillie and some desert garb, three baby allosaurus, my brand new red white and blue griffon, and magenta X golem, that literally just came off the cloner. My MC 282 shotgun, ascendant longneck 207 rifle about 160 darts and shot gun shells. Also my bone wyvern chibi. 

Same here. We’ve lost 2 Crystal Wyvern +200lvl and a high weight pink argy. And all our stuff (shot gun legendary, our gear, etc.)  

Like everyone we are very mad at this problem, Ark u need to rollback this mess.... We can accept to lose everything because of some lags coming from u studio ... Thank you.

Lost full inventory, 190 event ice wyv in pod, 1035 melee hatch giga in pod with good saddle(110+ armor), crafted gear.

uploaded eggs to be safe, then when I get back to my home server and notice my inv is gone I go ahead and pull out the eggs in data and ark eats half of them, would make a ticket but the last time I did they pretty much just told me that’s too bad.

anyway Happy Arking! :)

• Like 1

this is bull you debs need to get off your tush and do something I just lost 50 cryo cubes my tek suit all my food weapons amo everything trying to get from ext 1002 back to 317 I just lost another one of my damn argys another giga and my deodic this is bull poop stop sitting around doing nothing and do something you have people duplicating on multiple servers and people ar losing their tames and stuff and I have had enouph do your damn job and do something

B

Aberration267 - event colors not present in wild dinos. Have not been since event started. Additionally, poor server performance and some disconnects, though sounds like less than some of the worst ones. Thorough search by my tribe and rest of server haven't seen a single event colored creature yet. Please fix and extend event as recompense.

Edited by OJShrimpson

I helped my friend on his abb server by making him deddi storage boxes and have been having issues transferring characters all day lost several inventories worth of stuff when I transferred it said download character I did I clicked spawn on bed and then it failed to transferred I tried again and it said create new charctaer after trying to spawn on bed been playing years and this is the first time the games been so messed up I had to make a ticket I can’t even upload video or picture because file size is to large I need this resolved ASAP 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic