Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

As said 8th time in last 24hrs (according to battlemetrics) officiial EU VAL 521, trying not to make any connections here BUT lots of new steam names and tribe names all square - russian / asian letters and the server is getting hammered with crashes .. reported the outage we get rollbacked as normal then it happens again in a few hours or hell less .... :( 

Is there ANYTHING else we can do to assist WC / admins to try and decrease this?

Please dont move this to the dead VAL chat mods - it could help every server if we get some good info :) also no silly coments like gtfo officials etc please :)

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

post moved and going to get drowned out with all the other 'downed' server posts .. ah well :(

We keep the food in the fridge, the trash in the trashcan and the server reports/complaints in here. There is not much else we can do, as official servers issues must be reported using the form pinned at the top of this thread. And not merging all of them together really just promote spamming; people going into all the others with "me too, server x too, y also, etc, etc.".

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

We keep the food in the fridge, the trash in the trashcan and the server reports/complaints in here. There is not much else we can do, as official servers issues must be reported using the form pinned at the top of this thread. And not merging all of them together really just promote spamming; people going into all the others with "me too, server x too, y also, etc, etc.".

yeah i can fully understand that - but is there ANY other way except the server outage form to report potential dupers? evidence is difficult to obtain because they are literally on then off with a server crash ... if thats even a real thing ... but its getting worse and the regulars on my server are well aware of new players and increase in crashes etc so its not just me

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

yeah i can fully understand that - but is there ANY other way except the server outage form to report potential dupers? evidence is difficult to obtain because they are literally on then off with a server crash ... if thats even a real thing ... but its getting worse and the regulars on my server are well aware of new players and increase in crashes etc so its not just me

You know, duping anything with a crash is next to impossible these days. Unless the server rollback multiple saves, anything you uploaded isn't even saved (hence the upload timer). And even then, pretty sure it would simply result into player's inventory being wiped. I'm not saying it can't happens, but WC have implemented some very efficient counter measures for duping in the past years and they actively monitor everything. People scream dupers whenever their server crash but the reality is that in most cases it's just that; a server crash due to increased rates and overcrowded servers. The same people you believe are dupers, are probably believing that you are. 😉

• Like 1

that's not what I meant I need help I am really upset on monday when I got home from work I got on ark server 317 the island only to find that I had been killed by a giga my magmasaur was killed my giga 6 of my element gotchas were killed all the metal that was in my forges was gone all the element and element dust was gone my giga was one of the new stats  my and my magmasaur that had just got to 12,000 weight and some how there was anti meshing done now I don't know how this happened I wasn't even on I was at work from 4 am to 4 pm and didn't get home until 4:45 pm I paid 100,000 element for that giga and the magmasaur I lost all my ascendant armor and ascendant weapons everything which really makes me mad I have been trying to contact someone about this but no one seems to get back to me I have been trying for a week now but nothing and frankly I am getting angry about this I mean I paid for this game to play only to keep getting screwed over and this isn't the 1st time something like this has happend I mean I was transfering to another server only to have my high lvl stat spino to be taken from me there was another time I lost 2 gigas that I had just raised to 100% and my 2 argies that were 2000 weight and 2000 stam to be taken then another time when I put50,000 element dust into the tp it disapeared when I went to grab it out after tansfering from ext back to the island and the time before this bull I had 15,000 ing that disapeared from the trans again now I am getting really tired of losing all my stuff and I want to speak to a deb about it I want my stuff back I mean come on how can I be killed and my animals be killed by a giga when I wasn't even on with anti meshing activated.

Multiple reports of people losi everything when transferring. 

I just lost all my dinos trying to transfer servers. 

if Wildcard does not roll back today to at least 9am PST then I’m done with Ark. 

You expect us to buy Ark 2 when when Ark 1 broken for 5 years. 

SMH 

rollback or else Wildcard 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic