Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, MMaas said:

At the moment server  EU-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland46 is near unplayable due to repeated heavy lag (>10seconds) and continuesly being set back. Repeating the same action over 6 times in a row is no fun!
Only 4 till 6 active players, most complaining about this issue.

Is there anything we can do about this?

Not true..my main base is on 46 and yeah it has laggs some time..true...but mostly not that much like on other servers...mostly its quiet stable.

With a 3x event coupled with a 80% steam sale for Ark, logically what we get is 3x instability in regards to official servers.

Ours just went from the occasional one crash per day, to one crash+rollback every 2 hours.

How's yours?

Wildcard, if you're listening, if you're going to do Evo events like this, please consider at least beefing up the servers a little bit .. this is borderline unplayable. And I'm at the Island, can't even imagine how things are on Genesis and Extinction.

24 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Wildcard, if you're listening, if you're going to do Evo events like this, please consider at least beefing up the servers a little bit .. this is borderline unplayable. And I'm at the Island, can't even imagine how things are on Genesis and Extinction.

Fact is WC doesn't care.   They only care about milking more money from players. Not me, I'll never again waste my money supporting a POS company.

Ahh yes.. event time again, where the servers are offline more than they are online because cheaping out on hardware is the only thing Wildcard is actually good at. 

717, once again spending more time offline, kicking or lagging than actually being online during events, and WC doing sweet f__k all to mitigate it.

Thanks for nothing.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic