Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Dear developers please configure genesis server on legacy yes I understand that this is an old server but the addition is new and people gave money for it!!! This is not a free card, but a paid one, and now you can't play anything on the Europe Genesis 945 and 944 servers, because people were hoping to play your wonderful game and not suffer while paying money!

Not been able to log on to the game in over 19 hours I'm solo on official and had all sorts of eggs down at this point I just want to make sure I still have a character ect weekend off of work for ARK to be broke again this is just laughable at this years and years of the game going down ect and it's still not resolved will not be buying ark 2 

On 06.02.2021 at 18:07, Yggdrassil said:

Устаревшие серверы не поддерживаются, поэтому они находятся в нижней части списка, если что-то пойдет не так. Что значит платить деньги? За что вы платите, кроме покупки игры?

Yes, I understand that I play on outdated servers and that there is no support but I want to play but I can't play because-on these 2 servers, all players are constantly thrown out because of this, it is impossible to complete missions to go to the boss and calmly farm resources. You can now say go to new servers I would love to but I don't want to start everything from the beginning I feel sorry for my time spent on those servers where I played and developed I just want to play comfortably and enjoy this game! About the money yes you are right we do not pay anyone and buy a game or add-ons to this game and if I paid then I want to play them but I do not allow the server to do this because for half a year!!! half a year * * * you are thrown out every 5-10 minutes from the server or it disappears for half a day if not more well, this is impossible! I want something that just got fixed and people and I enjoyed the game further!!!

Hello there, 

please fix this server, it has huge laggs, but even worst you get kicked all the time which make impossible to complete veins etc. 

On other Server my Connection is fine and i never expirenced so much problems like on this server.

Its a shame if you can not even use basic events because this server is kicking you every 10 min.

Thx

Been back on this server for 3 days now and im greeted by the usual lags + some shorter ones wich is fine BUT talking to the players on 507 the server has been booting all players every 30-90 mins.'

This is imho gamebreaking and i hope to god this is not "just how it is"

Please look into this. no one can do drops nor vains while this madness persists.

Helios. (Timedout)

1 minute ago, xPraetorianx1911 said:

Official Gen PVE 608 same problems. We all get kicked every 10 to 30 min all day long. Connection timeout. Been a issue for months! surprised more people aren’t talking about it. 

lets talk about it. The server save lags are horrible by themselves, this is utter rubbish and needs attention.

It is Very sad, all these year's later and the company still has month  2 issue's . 608, 596 , 380 , 71 ,371 , 455, 46,  503... Really shows us what wildcard thinks of us by allowing our servers to go unmaintained or patched and fixed.  in the last month i have had
 Rubber banding 
constant disconnects 
Lag
griefing
dino's under the map
Lag in to borders and losing skiffs

I could sit here all day and list issues but why bother since i know they obviously do not seem to care. 
They release info and fix so late  most of us think why bother telling us now

They really need a person who is committed to communicating to the player base and is not just there for their snarky attitudes and witty remarks . While yes  that helps keep trolls and and griefers in check. Some one with a bit of elegance and being able to effectively tell some one that their comments and actions are of but an underqualified gamer and their skills could and maybe increased by using the tools of today by checking the internet for answers , While also being able to say : We are aware of the issues and working diligently to resolve these inconvenient issues. Actually doing it would be amazing...

Giving event dates more than 1 week in advance would be nice 
When a server crashes or dc's are constant  a restart of the server by the next 24 hours would acceptable 

Edited by membar994
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I completely agree with the above posters. Lag, rubberbanding etc on most servers that I'm on is horrible. Granted some are worse than others. When I first started Ark in 2019, I didn't believe people initially when they said Ark was as old as it was. I couldn't understand how a game, with that much time to mature and new dlc yet to come out, could have such a horrible experience when it comes to server performance. I stuck through it hoping for better days. On some servers, it has improved drastically in the past couple months only to turn to crap again when the box tribes show up. My extinction server is almost unplayable for doing anything other than base maintenance. My Island server is very hit and miss lately. Runs mostly ok with less than 10 people on, but with a slot cap of 70 that is pretty sad.

I've been trying to get going on Genesis, but lag\rubberbanding is so bad there are times I have to try 3  or 4 times just to open my dinos inventory. This has prevented me from doing missions at all because it's not worth losing gear or dinos to these issues. I've lost enough of those already over the last 19 months to server issues.

Like others have said, they never seem to acknowledge your tickets or posts regarding the servers. I highly doubt their servers issues will be given the proper attention now that Ark 2 is a thing. But one can always hope. Either that or we don't buy Ark 2 because of their piss poor track record thus far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic