Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

So, server restore after last patch was broken: instead of loading the last server on shutting down, it loaded the previous save. A dear friend loses 2 babies that he was raising.. 2 babies he got as reward from the Extra live event. all he got from wildcard support was the same past&copy response with two 201 level random babies as refund, 1 also of wrong species. Better do not answer in that way, fire and cut completely the support and fix the damn servers. I NEVER see a company of successful online game behaving in such unprofessional way, both on support and quality of service.

Edited by Alessio89

Hello, 

I have been playing since the beta but the lag makes the game unplayable. Lost a 138 toon in the cloud with all the engrams unlocked, all boss killed. Servers are lagging, freezing, disconnecting, rolling back right after you did a refresh, etc.

Do you have any plan to fix the official servers or we should simply quit the game ? Right now I'm just doing refresh every 7 days waiting for improvement. 

Hi.

Same ove here. 

Husband and I have been playing since pre-alpha and we've never seen an improvement. Now we only enter the game to refresh.

It's a pity. We see with great pity that we are going to lose our work of hours and hours. We've been loosing characters, dinos, bases, stuff in these years... Now, the servers are worse. It's enough that we enter to refresh one day and then, the server rollbacks.

We are thinking if it is a good option to move our valuable stuff from one server to another safer one. Or main base is located in a Extinction one. We have a good spot in mind in Ragnarok. 

Not sure If I'm going to buy next game.

890-891-892 PC PVE servers cluster (all the island map) crashes 1-2 times per day. Sometimes it is just a single server, sometimes all together. This is embarrassing and frustrating. People not only lose their items, dinos, babies. They are losing their free time and friends since a lot of valuable members of the community are tired about all this. 2 server updates ago servers were a lot more stables. Last 2 patches bring more server crashes and no network improvement at all! This kind of very low quality service should be not tolerable for a garage indy steam greenlight (R. I. P.) developer, completely unthinkable for a company like Wildcard, especially after 5 years the game is on the market! Fix the damn servers!

Edited by Alessio89

Genesis 657 has been pretty much unplayable most of the day since halloween event. We have sent many server outage reports, but nothing is being done. no replies nothing. They give zero raptors about server stability obviously...

Its sad too see that you just poop on the entire community by not doing anything to adress theese server issues..

Edited by Emdoration

I’m sure this feature of the game onii pop y helps to propel us to breed ever increasing amounts of dinos since we can’t be sure they will survive transfers . 

it’s a viscous cycle,  servers lag because we raise too many animals,  we raise animals to replace the ones the transfer system eats,  hence the servers lag some more...

• Haha 1

Hello Wildcard Team 🙂

The server makes only problems (Legacy-EU-PVE-GenOne944).

You often get kicked from the server because the connection to the server is lost or when you can play for about 2 minutes, there is a delay of up to 90 seconds (e.g. You stand in front of the fridge, want to open it. It happens 60 seconds nothing and depending on how long you stood in front of them or did something else. then accordingly thrown back/reset).

Also still a small proof that a delay finds stand. Is the gasoline consumption, which were filled close at the same time. On Legacy EU-PvE- 282, it was only 89 gasoline and on Legacy EU-PVE-GenOne944 it was 133 gasoline.

Ping from 800 to 1659 were detected by me.

The whole thing is not since today, yesterday or the day before yesterday so. Since weeks and months, sad something like that.

Sorry, but under such circumstances the game is no longer fun.

Please take a look at the problem @lilpanda @Dollie @Cedric EDIT: @Invellous

Thanks for your help, in advance

Greetings

Hilli

Edited by Hilli70

Yep server down 3 or 4 times and while i transferd all my Dinos from Crystal Isle to The Island, worked 9 hours to get Ferox and then lost all my stuff from Crystal ISle to The Island Wyvrens Ferox and Magmasaur and also not longer in the TRibe i Run....But the Correct Char is on that SErver.....So it's been a greate 18 hours of playing ARk today!

On 1.2.2021 at 11:33 PM, Nape said:

hello, it has been 2 days that the server takes hours to appear in the search list and when it appears and you enter you cannot stay more than 5 minutes logged in. do have any predictions back? or are they solving the problem?1895721739_EXTOFF.thumb.png.a14ade15c48bd6b047d50c8f52985841.png

Is there a site where i can see the stats from Xbox official servers like your Screenshot?

thx

4 hours ago, Clarey said:

Legacy server 940 Crystal Isles keeps going down. Is there a place I can see server outages or WHY things are going down and when they are back up?

This is annoying, multiple times now.

You can see here: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark

Keep in mind a very tiny (less than 1%) of total downtime of a server is version update and worldsaves.

Hallo. Wie die meisten hier schreiben kommt es täglich auf vielen Servern zu Abstürzen 30 min offline server + 30 min rollbacks. Nach täglichen verlusten von extrem guten Dinos, Items sowie 650k Hexagon points auf 0 bin ich am Ende meiner nerven. Einen Mek verloren der absolut high end war. Inkl screens bot WC mir 100 element als entschädigung an. Ich habe es abgelehnt weil ich 100 element für extrem frech halte. Da sieht man mal wieder das die Mitarbeiter keinen blassen schimmer vom Game haben. Ich bin es Leid. Ark ist abgrundtief schrott

• Like 2

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic