Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

A multi multi million dollar company, but fixing servers? 

Nah, why should you? 

Wildcard, you guys should be in a corner and shame your pants off. Fixing servers  or even try to give 1 single explanation is even too much. 

People loosing stuff, servers being offline for hours, no repsonse to tickets on the above. Nothing.

Bring ragserver 754 online. I'm done sending tickets for these jokes.

ARK 2 ye right. Not for me.

Edited by NuFu

Hello there!

I have an issue with every server, can’t join any of them. I bought a new router, got a LAN cable, and it still doesn’t work at all. Please help me out with this. Let me know what you need but it’ll be awesome if you can help me play. 

I sent an email about a year and 3 months ago since I started having this issue and you recommended me to wait. It’s 2021 now and it still doesn’t seem to let me join q server. Any server.

thank you

In the last 2 weeks I lost almost half of what I saved up in the last year due to "rollbacks/outages/login locks/ridiculous lagspikes/and so on"

Tickets? Don't help, no replies not even a "we're going to see what's going on".

Twitter, this forum, no matter where me or my friends drop a message, we get NO help. 

Is this normal for a multimillion company to drop players like this and leave them in the dark?

Or do I really need to suck someone's toes to get some reply or just a decent explanation for these ridiculous things mentioned above.

What does a player need to do to get an HONEST reply and not just a story like "Oh, this is normal. You paid about 100 euros in te last few years to WildCard? LOL, you shouldve bought it on sale"

Like that's making a difference, Being screwed over for 10 or a 100 euros. 

WildCard, your playerbase wants an answer. Not just me.

This has been going on for 5-6months now probably, we've lost over 180 dinos and boss kits because the server kicks everyone while saving if you are doing Master Controller. It doesn't happen every time, but often enough that we went from a one in 70 fail rate at Alpha Master controller(until 5-6months ago, fail was our fault) to a 22 in 43 failure rate, of which all of those 22 times was due to the server kicking us. This seems to happen on a fair amount of GenesisOne servers, some more than others.

@lilpandaEspecially GenesisOne643 has been horrible, although I've also had it happen on other servers. I assume you track player<->server connections/disconnects and certain in game activities so it should be easy to verify/see the problems/pattern.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Thatdudelyfe said:

I just had to update my Ark and for some reason none of the unofficial servers are coming up and the world that I paid to have a server on is showing up, does anybody know what’s going on???

Is your server up-to-date? This was a major update, so you can't join your server if your client version mismatch.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Arthasian said:

So what your saying is we cant play until the server provider gives a update?

The versioning of the game is <major>.<minor>. Usually, a minor patch means that either the server or the client has been updated with changes that do not affect the other. However, when the update is major, then both have to be updated. For example, if your client is version 300.0, then you cannot join a server that is still on version 299.0, etc. Whether or not your server is up-to-date and your issue is related to something else I have no idea but I simply asked to perhaps point you in the right direction if your server wasn't updated yet.

19 hours ago, Oli4 said:

This has been going on for 5-6months now probably, we've lost over 180 dinos and boss kits because the server kicks everyone while saving if you are doing Master Controller. It doesn't happen every time, but often enough that we went from a one in 70 fail rate at Alpha Master controller(until 5-6months ago, fail was our fault) to a 22 in 43 failure rate, of which all of those 22 times was due to the server kicking us. This seems to happen on a fair amount of GenesisOne servers, some more than others.

@lilpandaEspecially GenesisOne643 has been horrible, although I've also had it happen on other servers. I assume you track player<->server connections/disconnects and certain in game activities so it should be easy to verify/see the problems/pattern.

This was merged from a separate thread in Genesis bugs subforum, but it was mostly aimed towards specific kicks happening during AMC, not server instability in general

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic