Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

My tribe has been disconnected from our items and can not spawn at our base.  Don’t see any player owned dinos on the map.  Logged out last night right before server update v320.50.  Please help. 

Server has retuned.  Lost 6 days of progress due to roll back. 

Edited by Mittybr
Resolved

When I logged in this morning with my tribe mate, we were both dead and unable to spawn at our beds. No structures show their tribe ownership, I made it to a tek bridge that my tribe owns which leads to my base but it was no longer extended and I couldn't interact with it. My friends base right next to me had none of his tames on the map where normally there would have been about a dozen. I was unable to make it to my base on foot without the tek bridge to confirm the status of my base. The map says its on day nine all of a sudden. My tribes name is c-town, character name St.Nick.

Edited by noxsemper

• noxsemper changed the title to Update broke the map. Valguero PVE 562

This is for server NA-PVE-Official-Extinction453 - (v320.57)

The constant lag and crashes is making this server unplayable!!!!!  The amount of time and effort we've spent building up our tribe on this server only to not be able to get ANYTHING done through the lag fest is ridiculous.  PLEASE PRIORITIZE THIS UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sibeal
specifying server as this was moved from the server channel to a generic "fix our brokeaf server" topic to be forever ignored thanks so much

I've reported it over 11 hours ago, and I'd check the outage list like mod Eli stated to do , but Eli never included a link to the list of known outages.

562 reset to day 1 after the patch last night and it's only on day 10 still, so I'm assuming all my work on blood wyverns there is just on pause indefinitely?  Just reached the 20th melee mutation on them a few days ago.   This is a pretty RAPTORY way of rewarding everyone on the server for the end of Christmas event.  Here I was about to get 653% base damage blood crystal wyverns out to the world.... 

There are several servers affected by constant crash and rollback lately, mine is broken and it's very dangerous to transfert in this condition. The server could crash during a trip to an obelisk or with my items inside the obelisk and all the other ways ARK has to make you loose everything.

So, simple question really, does the servers are going back to normal or are we screwed, because it's allready a really time consuming game, if we have to risk loosing everything trying to leave a dead server or start again, well no thx.

I dont understand the lack of communication, i mean dont you guys have twitter or something ?

so glad I moved to unofficial last year. Vanilla ARK is bad enough, but the official servers are unplayable by comparison with box tribes everywhere. WC runs their servers on hopes and prayers. Do yourself a favor and find a good unofficial cluster. The best and nicest communities exist there. 

Edited by Swordguy

THIS IS REDICULOUS!! EVERY 2 - 3 HOURS WE CRASH OUT AND THE OUTAGE LASTS ABOUT 20 MIN ON STEAM PC VERSIONS...AS FOR "PATCH" IVE NOT SEEN ANY PATCHES FOR PC VERSION THAT I KNOW OF. HMM I MIGHT DECIDE TO TAKE THIS UP ON SOMEONE'S OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE TO ASK HIM WHY HE GOT INVOLVED IF THE COMPANY WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR SERVER CRASH ISSUES!!

Why doesn't/can't the servers (ingame) show even remotely close how many people are actually on the server at any given time? I mean Like when youre looking at the list of all the servers and the numbers are never correct EVER !   OR is that just chalked up to  "another ark  heheheheh  OPPSy thing" that will never bet corrected ?

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic