Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Think that is bad on a pve server it crashed, i came back got some gifts then like 5 to 6 car,nos appeared on me, and i died, server crashed again, i came back, no body just my snow owl where i was and hurt really bad. Either someone took my body or the game poofed it out of the server. I will be getting to the bottom of it.

Server 173 Ragnrock is down, and has been down for the last 1.5 hrs. I'm sure I'm dead and just lost most my loot from your drops. Please reset server 173, turn it on. Or address the issue with it not showing up. Its the only one not listed. No server maintenance warnings. 560 servers runing normally, 559 servers currently running. Dang it (insert Common named person), plug that computer back in, and then turn it back on, and then runserver173.exe

Same happened to my server about 6 hours ago now, haven’t heard anything about it!

NA Xbox Official PVE Server Ragnarok 173

just *poof* no amount of refreshing or reloading the game has brought it back yet. 

*UPDATE* my server came back about 10 minutes ago 

Edited by Snowowl315

592 Island ps4 pve keeps happening too. Transfered over from extinction with about 40000 element dust, 4 gigas a good managmr, ascended ghillie, level 3 chibi,  ascended shotgun, couple of rifles and tonnes of ammo. Plus a fair few tek building items too..... spawned in middle of one of these goddam server bug-outs. Fed a few dinos put element dust into a dedicated box. Then hit lag spot. Logged me out and when I could finally get back in, EVERYTHING I WAS CARRYING WAS BLOODY GONE! I mean, those gigas took forever to get, they are essentially irreplaceable and I WANT THEM BACK!!! THIS HAS BEEN I KNOWN ISSUE SINCE THE START OF THE EVENT AND THE DEVS HAVE DONE NOTHING!!!

EU-PVE-Official-CrystalIsles865 - (v320.38)

Im playing at this server over 3 months.Unfortunately last few days server keep crashing and rolling back over over and over again in a day 6 rollback. Even now the server is still down and passed 7 hours. Are u kidding with the players? People spent time on that server a lot for building taming etc. For Example i had hard work past 2 weeks.Now iam at holiday want to play ark but cannot play,Really? Where is the technical support? My self and other players created over and over again server problems tickets.Where is the soliton?Im sorry but iam really pissed off u know.If the server not will restore transfer our datas to another server? or buy new hardware for the server machina ,find a damn solition.Before the spend money to "vin diesel" for the new ark game trailer first keep your servers running well  ,without crashes without lag spikes ok?  And iam not only the one think that way!
I hope someone anyone from wildcard see this topic and act!!!

EU-PVE-Official-CrystalIsles865 - (v320.38)

this server crashing over and over again.i created tickets still there is no fix. I created about this problem and ur solve deleting post? You should more focusing server problems not deleting posts u know?At least someone read it. I will keep writing about this server problem.
Thank u all.

Yeah server still down.also this is the third post keep deleting my post. I hope someone get connect with Ark server Technical departman.Because iam sure me and other players from same server created many times server problem ticket. and this is the how solve ,keep deleting my post ,bravoooo!

this server crashing over and over again.i created tickets still there is no fix. I created about this problem and ur solve deleting post? You should more focusing server problems not deleting posts u know?At least someone read it. I will keep writing about this server problem.
Thank u all.

WC, if you are letting this server die please let us loyal players know as it seems that is what is happening.

382 has been down for five+ days now, very little up time much less dare to break out any babies to raise that seems to be the scrooge part of this.

Other members of friends on other Rag servers have also complained of the same thing, being down way more than being up and running.

Turning tickets in only works for a very short game play I mean really, if it IS dying at least let us know so we can move our dinos if it isn't dying? Then fix it please this is such an old subject I really  hate to bring it up at all but at the same time, it being such an old problem why isn't it fixed yet?

4 hours ago, R3asonable said:

WC, if you are letting this server die please let us loyal players know as it seems that is what is happening.

382 has been down for five+ days now, very little up time much less dare to break out any babies to raise that seems to be the scrooge part of this.

Other members of friends on other Rag servers have also complained of the same thing, being down way more than being up and running.

Turning tickets in only works for a very short game play I mean really, if it IS dying at least let us know so we can move our dinos if it isn't dying? Then fix it please this is such an old subject I really  hate to bring it up at all but at the same time, it being such an old problem why isn't it fixed yet?

Very True!!! If you look at the downtime history on Battlemetrics you can see that this has been an ongoing problem since LAST Winter Event!! It seems to happen most often during the events, with at least 1-4 server crashes lasting multiple hours each event. I know we're ONLY PVE in your eyes, but PVE players do make up a decent amount of the playerbase. 

One has to wonder, if WC is unwilling to address these issues in the current version of Ark, whether or not the current players will want to waste their money on ARKII...

1 hour ago, catnip said:

Very True!!! If you look at the downtime history on Battlemetrics you can see that this has been an ongoing problem since LAST Winter Event!! It seems to happen most often during the events, with at least 1-4 server crashes lasting multiple hours each event. I know we're ONLY PVE in your eyes, but PVE players do make up a decent amount of the playerbase. 

One has to wonder, if WC is unwilling to address these issues in the current version of Ark, whether or not the current players will want to waste their money on ARKII...

Well the only issue I have with WC the devs is not pushing to have the rag server running more smoothly, other than that I think they do a wonderful job and even comment often how they spoil us like on the Christmas events as well as others and honestly they do, no other game does as much as they do ( imo ) on events and I am thankful for them and, the game as I will always love Ark however, the people who " fix " the servers may need another look at their capabilities due to the problem with mainly Rag being such a long standing issue, like, REAL BIG issue and not only the one I play on but others as well. Mine takes five mins to save ( I have timed it ) then another two before it jerks you back and forth to start play time again, this is not reasonable game play time, I spend half the time on there waiting, that in itself is a waste of time, they had fixed the wait time on Val but then put it right back to where it was as they stated the program that fixed it was overzealous......it was doing it's job and it was wonderful!! For a minute.

Just please WC either check the server guys credentials or, update them or, hire others as this has gone on long enough, other than that love you guys!

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic