Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, MateriaKeeper said:

Issue 1: Ark servers can't find address? I bought a server and got to play in it for all of a few hours. Now Ark can't find the address of any server. Nowhere is there a solution I can find and this company is too cheap or too dumb to own a phone or an email you can ask for help. Figrues

I think you are on to something: insulting them in their home is sure to help.

I agree, I wish I wouldn't have to but so many companies force us down rabit holes that are so unnecessary. I would bet money that a developer doesn't even look this way. Such an odd way to do business.

However, please keep responses relevant to the issue and if you need help reading I can direct you to several websites and side websites and waste a bunch of your time when in reality I can help you right here and now.

Every server gives me the same message or cannot find server address. This is not a server crash because the server I paid for is still running and people are on it. I just can't get in. There is no discernable way to contact a developer so that must mean someone here has a solution.

Edited by MateriaKeeper

It could be that the IP has changed, have you searched it? (though sometimes they dont even show up on the lists they're supposed to) Or tried to join through a friend if there are any on it?

If the ip has changed, how does a player know? must he be the son of merlin wizard?
No I haven't joined any of my friends because they also don't see the server in the server list, i mean friends of the tribe

but i can see this, a strange thing is that we are all italians,and no one can see the server, but the other players see it easly.

it seems more like a ban than a problem, but 1 of our friends was not in the tribe, we asked him to try to log in to confirm if it was a ban, but he also does not see the server, I know
either it is a ban or it is a visualization problem that concerns our nation. this is my impression.

I don't know what's happening anymore, there is no servers for 7 days in Epic launcher, in the patch notes it says that it is a version 320.31 in my game is 320.29. The last update was on the 18th, which didn't solve the problem, support isn't responding, really should give up this game, I was just buying dlcs for nothing.

The EU 464 server is atrocious right now with the amount of disconnects I am experiencing at the moment. It is literally every 10-15 minutes with lags in between that can last up to 1 minute. How can any deem this to be playable let alone acceptable? I had assumed this was down to the event but to be honest, what I hear from other players is that it has been like this for ages. PLEASE..... for the sake of my sanity, please can someone look at this issue and try to rectify it?

How much does it cost them to review the server where nothing can be done because the lag or you get out or you die doing something I do not understand why it costs them so much to review the server besides that they are paid, it is not typical of logic they have the service they are providing until when one solution

ragnarok orp crossark5 is still missing on epic i have missed all the fun of the event since it started except for in single player but its just not the same when i can't share the fun with my tribe mates😡 putting a ticket in is useless as i just get refered to the server outage page which is a waste of time because the server is NOT DOWN because my tribe mates on steam can still access it but epic users can't . WHY IS NOBODY LISTENING OR SHEDDING ANY DAMNED LIGHT ON THIS PROBLEM

Hi admins. We play on NA-PVP-Official-CrystIsles-805 For more than a day, there has been some problem with the server: every half hour the server crashes, then rolls back 15 minutes. But this is half the trouble, some anomalies occur: Yesterday
all the turrets just turned off by themselves, although it was visually shown that they were turned on. And also everything that was in the cryo-refrigerator was gone. All the animals just disappeared. (Nobody could take them, as there are turrets around, and there is a pincode on the cryo-refrigerator).

What is happening on the server and what to do with the lost dinos?
I can send screenshots.20201227131034_2.thumb.jpg.ac7abad4b8ea7241fc5ab05c59320438.jpg20201227131034_1.thumb.jpg.f0845b724b7ae9dc9a0446b6e87ee26a.jpg

serve na-pve-island404 crashed tonight around 9.30 pm eastern just after i had just transferred from val549 i was going for the alpha lysrix and after pulling one yuty and one rex from obi the server crashed and rolled back 15 min, so i lost the 2 dino, i already experienced loss of character and dino, so now i am playing with one character for each map to avoid transfer, but when you want to learn tek engrams, you have no choice but transfer to where the boss you want to fight is, 

overall i consider myself lucky because had the server crashed 30 sec later i would have pulled all my dino out and lose all of them (that would have been 10 rexes  lv400+)

also this time i didn't lose my character when the server restarted i had the possibility to reappear on the map, but with empty inventory, still better than losing a character and waiting 2-3 weeks to get back on track

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic