Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

I play on Epic Games in CrossArk5, Im in Ragnarok but the server is gone for four days. There are Crystal Isles, Extinction, Abberation, Genesis and after the update on 18th Valguero appeared, there are no other maps yet. I sent the report two days ago and today but no answer, I wrote on Twitter, on Discord but the same nothing, what I can do?

Edited by Deni10

57 minutes ago, Skyrock said:

Sure, if you play with Steam

But players from EGS have problems with finding servers in the server list.

Not only this one is "hidden"

Read posts above

Found on Epic also. It has a new ip address so it wont show in favorites. You need to search it again from all servers list.

Does anyone know why on epic version official ragnarok orp crossark5 is missing? I haven't been able to join my tribe mates for xmas fun since the last update only 3 servers from the crossark5 cluster show up have been to support who fobbed me off to server outage report page so filled that report in but getting no feedback at all.

The total lack of support from devs is shocking still have no explanation of why this is happening or when it will be fixed and by the time its resolved i'll have probably lost 100s of hours of work raising babies and such.

the rest of my tribe use steam and they can still join the server so the server is running its just epic users can't see it

Ragnarok CrossArk5 is gone for 5 days, I'm done with this, if it doesn’t show up today I don’t care anymore, I have no intention of waiting or getting upset anymore becouse of this. If I had known I would never have bought any of this game, with each next update I need to think about what will screw up next. Support is a disaster, they are not interested in players at all, as I wrote I only regret that I bought it and that I spent 8 months on the game and now all will be demolish because they don't plan to solve this or write that they will solve it, I sent a report twice and they didn't answer.

like i say in title sence 17.12.2020. cant find server on list. i play on pc true epic lancher and its official pve server 345 the island, after update me and all my friends cant log in back to server 345 its not on server list. i will place Screanshot https://ibb.co/LNKb00t soo you can see what im taling about.

Hello, 

So i know that legacy servers have no support already but this is a problem that dont let only epic games players to connect. 

i can see all the rest of the servers but i cant see my main server "935 valguero legacy server"

My steam friends says that they can play but one of them has a kid that has the game on epic games and his kid cant find that server too..

Please can someone tell me whats happening ?

Thanks in advance

i was playing on LEGACY-The-EU-PVE-OfficialServer423 (on Nitrado), after the maintanence of Dec 16 - 10PM  est,

this server with other more are desappeared from the server list used for login.

I opened a report ticket but, 5 days have passed since then, the server is still not visible.
I notice that the server appears to be active and other players are online in it, while my friends and I from the same tribe have the same problem, is it possible that the problem is related to the country from which we connect? we are Italian.

How can i get the server back in the list before i lose 7 months of play? if there is anyone who can help me I would be gratefulthx for the answer

Dec 16 10PM EST 

Edited by Alex74

I keep putting tickets in for same issue and keep getting refered to server outage form,  WHY the server is not out I just can't see it. I find it disgusting that there's 130 pages of the same complaints and not  a single one of the devs have replied even to say they know about it and are working on it. So far I have filled in the the server outage form 5 times and don't even get a reply. Even if the IP has changed the server should still show up in the list and on epic version you can't search via IP address anyway. With the shear lack of support from these so called devs i have to wonder how their business hasn't gone bust yet, I mean they have the cheek to put out trailers for ark 2 and ark 1 still doesn't work properly, seriously who is going to spend there money on the new game after being constantly ignored by devs when there are so many problems with the 1st one. GET THIS poop SORTED OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic