Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Okay so a new event rolled in cool. well i am in a server where i cant get and drops so i decide to go to a different server and as soon as a i get in it crashes great.

Half a hour later i get back on and all my stuff is gone my fav chibi and managarmer gone so WILDCARD i love your game but you should fix it or you are gonna lose my interest. i know others feel the same we dont need more stuff just fix the old stuff so the game is playable. 

Server EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland395 can't save. Third day in a row. Three days completely lost during the event. How many reports do we need to fill before you see something is wrong with the server?
Server crashes, rollbacks and crashes again when its time to save. Always rollbacks to the same save point. No progress at all.

395.PNG

hello like i say on title sence 17.12.2020. cant find server on list ... i got game on epic store and server in question is 345 ... i know server is online cuz we have discord chanel for it and ppl saying they got no problem whit finding server 345 and playing on it .  i hope you can help me to fix my problem.

ps. i play on pc

https://ibb.co/fCPCd3q 

Edited by skituljko

I have already sub'd a ticket and reported it on the outage form. But my question for the gen forum is, have you guys heard anything as to why its down for so long? Don't know about you but long term outages make me wonder if its an enforcement action.

PS

Server is ClassicPVP19. Was in the subject line but mod combined thread without the foresight of noting it in the post.

Edited by johnm81

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic