Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Hey, i play on asia it got ddosed now 5 days and i sended tons of tickets and filled the server down list thing also tryed to write thelilpanda on twitter but no one answered or react just want to know this and if not where can i report this that there change the ip or something of the server (Server is 115 Center Asia)

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic

Following the tedious installation of the winter wonderland event ... I now have zero servers being found/listed on session list (all maps/all modes/auto favourite sessions/show password protected/unofficial pc sessions).

Result - I am unable to locate and log-in to my nitrado server to play ... great work again wc

anyone else having same/similar issue? 

It's quite possible that there is a problem with the servers that are running on Linux.
I personally run a private cluster on Linux and I noticed that the the steam install directory changed from .steam/SteamApps/..... to .steam/steamapps/.....
This would not be a problem on windows, since windows does not care about capitalization. This is however not the case for Linux.
One has to adjust the startup scripts in order to fix the issue.

Its sooo Pathetic, but:

Rag 434 is offline again & crashes every freaking hour for weeks!

i started this thread in may 2019, it got taken away by the mods & now this still keeps on happening................. its unbeliveable, and they talk about ARK 2, but cant even get this one stable -.- nor do they communicate with their community, its soooo damn frustating!

PS: i mean look at this sh!t:

AAAA.AAAA.jpg

Edited by HenryManson

Wildcard, since you cannot fix your servers, at least could you please provide some sort of tag to warn players about "bad" servers?

I just went to a server that crashed while I was on the wyvern trench. I had chosen that server because it showed on the top of the server list, as ordered by ping.

Went to check Battlemetrics, and this is the how disastrous and pathetic this server is (multiple downtime periods of 20 minutes or more per day):

image.thumb.png.98ed6f4f024185ac90b0ff54b98aa061.png

It's amazing how people on this server can even play.

If you can't fix the servers, how hard would it be to add some sort of tag on the servers list to warn people that those servers are unstable. Sort of "join at your own risk" kind of thing?..

Not that it matters, but server is Ragnarok PvE 434

yeah i thought that maybe this was just for me because no one is mentioning it. but hopefully they get on this soon because i dont wanna start playing a new cluster and if i am forced to i will probably just play a different game entirely. dissapointed that there has been no communication or updates about this though.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic