Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Just now server was crashed right after transfer (extinction 468). I spawned, unpod my wyvern (have not even move) then server went dead for 2 hours.

Once it gone back up, it didn't say i was killed, but only shows respawn instead. walked around and i cannot find my deadbody our anything, since i am not in any tribe (1st time on server) anyone know how to get my wyvern back somehow? :(

Do you remember where you were when it crashed ? Id go back to the area or near there and look around do you have another flyer Cause its possible if you were flying he is still up in the air like it never happened just chilling . I've actually thought about putting in tracker nods just because of this happening to me.

23 minutes ago, Jstizzle said:

Do you remember where you were when it crashed ? Id go back to the area or near there and look around do you have another flyer Cause its possible if you were flying he is still up in the air like it never happened just chilling . I've actually thought about putting in tracker nods just because of this happening to me.

we walked around but no sign of it..... we were not flying yet.

1 hour ago, iDash said:

Our server 

LEGACY-NA-PVE-Ragnarok14

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/2113733

Didnt rollback cause its still gone

You can report server outages here, however they do want you to check ahead of time that it has not already been reported, to do that check out this thread.  Good luck getting it back up! Another thing you might do which normally only occurs (in my experience with this issue) during major updates is to check the full server list because sometimes the IP changes and it causes it to not show up on your favorites, however, there have been times where I searched and searched and I could not find it but my friend was able to. 

Edited by Cowgirl

What's up with the servers?  I'm getting booted randomly now.  I've only been on for an hour, but I've had to log back onto the server 3x already.  This is just as bad as Genesis has been for the last several months.   I sure hope this doesn't become a permanent feature of crystal isles.  I was enjoying it being one of the few maps that was "relatively" stable to play on for the last few months.

54 minutes ago, Evolution66 said:

Same on Xbox - connection time out on every server

Come on wildcard quit focusing on your new game and series stuff when you can't even fix what you already have!

How vin can endorse such a company is beyond me after so many years you  still can't get it right 

same for me

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic