Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Played every console from Atari through ps4.  Many pc games from the first DOOM and I would like to with the utmost sincerity, let WC know their official game servers are,  absolutely, the most poorly supported and optimized servers I have ever had the displeasure of playing on.  Constant rubberbanding, long lock out lag spikes, constant disconnects and server crashes.  It's worthy of embarrassment for sure. I'm a new player and the game is unplayable and I am not being the least bit dramatic about it. You have to worry more about losing stuff to disconnects and lag more than anything and it's a CONSTANT problem.  Can someone tell me if ALL servers are like this?

Edited by Swanson37

35 minutes ago, Swanson37 said:

Played every console from Atari through ps4.  Many pc games from the first DOOM and I would like to with the utmost sincerity, let WC know their official game servers are,  absolutely, the most poorly supported and optimized servers I have ever had the displeasure of playing on.  Constant rubberbanding, long lock out lag spikes, constant disconnects and server crashes.  It's worthy of embarrassment for sure. I'm a new player and the game is unplayable and I am not being the least bit dramatic about it. You have to worry more about losing stuff to disconnects and lag more than anything and it's a CONSTANT problem.  Can someone tell me if ALL servers are like this?

some are worse than others, idk if you are on a worse one or if you will experience even worse symptoms if you move

Hello, I have the same problem, I am from epic and my character is there, I have already lost bases, tell us and now I only have one base standing on another server that at some point is going to fall too, I love a server error report daily And they don't fix it and I also only ask the same thing that you upload my character to the cloud because I don't want to lose what little I still have left

I did submit a ticket for this, just making sure it is not just me. I was on the Island 839, got kicked off and then was getting Could Not retrieve Address for about 20-30 minutes AND now it is not showing up my server list. I have tried both Xbox and pc. Any One else having this issue?

I also keep getting Login lock

This is unacceptable. If I lose my character, which is my ONLY one, I will be quitting.

Edited by SassieKat

this server shut down, when it came back, up,  i lost my tribe (which I just created), my dinos (like there are gone, just unpodded a wyv and had a argy in pod on me) and everything on my body (armor, weapons, building items, etc). what is up with that?

It is frustrating when we SPEND hours and days taming/raising dino just for Ark to screw us out of them on , for  what should have been a simple reset.

Edited by SassieKat

My tribe and many other tribes built on small tribes server 19 ps4 official pvp are worried about our bases being AUTO-DECAYED which is something I feel no ark player should have to feel. No one has been able to join the server for 8 days now and I’m thinking it’s a server issue not a ddos because we haven’t been able to join at all not even once and no one I know can or has joined the me server.

This is my crash log and my problem I having since about 2 MONTHS Game crash after about 2 hours of playing ( epic games PC online official servers pve)

Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:F:\build\trunkNew\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates\SharedPointer.h] [Line: 658] 

VERSION: 318.9 
KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffee1e35bf8) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ShooterGame.exe!FOutputDevice::Logf__VA() (0x00007ff6e2520a88) + 159 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:145]
ShooterGame.exe!FDebug::AssertFailed() (0x00007ff6e250dc88) + 117 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:220]
ShooterGame.exe!<lambda_d7de6281e5d0f1c7ca43f5ae1208e37c>::operator()() (0x00007ff6e13b9af5) + 319 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergameinstance.cpp:1544]
ShooterGame.exe!TBaseFunctorDelegateInstance_ThreeParams<<lambda_d7de6281e5d0f1c7ca43f5ae1208e37c>,void,TSharedPtr<IHttpRequest,0>,TSharedPtr<IHttpResponse,1>,bool>::Execute() (0x00007ff6e13c3805) + 237 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.inl:850]
ShooterGame.exe!TBaseRawMethodDelegateInstance_ThreeParams<FAmazonS3MultipartUpload,void,TSharedPtr<IHttpRequest,0>,TSharedPtr<IHttpResponse,1>,bool>::ExecuteIfSafe() (0x00007ff6e0818fca) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.inl:375]
ShooterGame.exe!TBaseDelegate_ThreeParams<void,TSharedPtr<IHttpRequest,0>,TSharedPtr<IHttpResponse,1>,bool>::ExecuteIfBound() (0x00007ff6e2adf193) + 72 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegatesignatureimpl.inl:1126]
ShooterGame.exe!FHttpRequestWinInet::FinishedRequest() (0x00007ff6e2adf903) + 56 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\online\http\private\windows\httpwininet.cpp:666]
ShooterGame.exe!FHttpRequestWinInet::Tick() (0x00007ff6e2ae80b2) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\online\http\private\windows\httpwininet.cpp:783]
ShooterGame.exe!FHttpManager::Tick() (0x00007ff6e2ae7d81) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\online\http\private\httpmodule.cpp:153]
ShooterGame.exe!FTicker::Tick() (0x00007ff6e07fe1ca) + 30 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\ticker.h:78]
ShooterGame.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff6e07fde5b) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2525]
ShooterGame.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff6e07f8b3c) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGame.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff6e07f8b8a) + 5 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGame.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff6e07fe5dc) + 17 bytes [f:\build\trunknew\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:213]
ShooterGame.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff6e3cf811d) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffee44316ad) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffee4784629) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffee4784629) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

Wildcard sent me guide how to fix it...unfortunatelly on wrong platform ignoring what i write in ticket ( I already tried every method to fix game). After me being upset and sending next ticket they send me reply '' we are happy that your problem is sloved'' and closed ticket....

On 12/7/2020 at 7:28 PM, Alessio1989 said:

any official statement about atrocious official PVE servers reliability would be really appreciated @Wildcard

I would like to hear something as well.  Show some integrity, WC. How are you not embarrassed by your servers performance? If you cared at all I don't see how you can't be embarrassed by it. It's friggen atrocious. poop..pure poop, WC.

So... Again the update broke everything.

I'm playing on a dedicated lan server with my girlfriend. Up until the update everything was working great... and now nothing is working. The server launches but it doesn't show up on the list. We tried disabling the mods - didn't help. We created a clean new dedicated server without any mods - it doesn't show either.

In the meantime, I can't even update ARK on my Steam because the download/installation keeps crashing, bugging, throwing errors etc. 

Please help, ugh.

• Like 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic